THE BEGINING OF THE CRUEL JUDGEMENT

John 3: 16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only son so that everyone who belives in him may not die but have eternal life.

God loved humanity so much that he incarnated his own son into flesh to be tortured for us and to take away our sins.I know to many it sounds like a cliche but imagine this ,the mightiest being in the universe splits himself to son and spirit then takes his son covers him in flesh and sends him to die for sinners.
And after all that humans sin further, this form of betrayal hurts God soo much that he turns his throne away, it once faced earth but it now faces heaven .
Gabriel and his messenger angels stop being sent to earth and the gates of heaven are shut.

So today is a new day. Messenger angels are sent to call everyone to the throne room of Gods palace, he has an announcement.
We arrive in our royal robes and i head over to the seraphims to sing hyms of praise with them.
You know normal meeting stuff..it all starts with a song.
We stop and then He make his announcement..
He announces that he will send michael and his angels to earth
To protect the human race from the devil as his finnal act of devine Mercy apon human beings before judgement day and he shall lock heaven meaning Michael shall not come back till the end.as in.... THE END OF TIME....and only God knows when that is...
As the meeting ends i throw Michael a futive glance he returns the look.He will leave in the next ten years,.that is 1904..
With the time is too short.., there is something i must tell him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◇•••••••••••••••••••••••
I continue my training with Michael till, the hour before midnight 1903 on the thirty first of december..
I was in a tree,, waiting for michael ..i see him below me i jump him sending both of us rolling on the ground laughing..
We suddenly stop  I on top of him .we stare at each other ...man i love his blue eyes... after what felt like eternity he clears his throat.
"Sorry "i blurt out ,i turn around to hide my blushing  face.

"Aphacus" he says staring up at the sky.."i want to tell you something "he says quite unsure ...

"What ?"i ask hopping it what is in my heart to.

He comes closer and hugs me..".I love you", he wispers in my ear.

"I love you too" i say in his chest  glad that i finally got it out.
I look up at him ,before our intense stare is interupted by a quite amused Raphael.."Umm, s'up guys"
We jump appart.
"How long have you been their ?"Michael asks worriedly..

"Just arrived Raphael " says smilling..

"Oh "michael says .."Time to go ?"

"Yeah "Raphael says turning sad all of a sudden..they both fly off waving me good bye..
The next day as i read through a book on human political history ..That is Roman history im disrupted by Filiel  , my next door neighbour and best friend ,..she is one of the seraphims who works as Gods Armour shes also in the choir.
"Great news Aph..".she cries as she enters the room..Diricus has sent word that you'll be working for Jeremiel again she chants.

"Urggh," i let out a frustrated sigh ..."why me!!" i shout..

"Ok you need to work on your attitude ,we dont talk to each other in over 5 thousand years and you cant even pretend to be happy she scoffs.."

"Im not angry at you," i scoff..before telling her about everthing she missed while she was working down on earth all those years..

Soo i get your kinda confused...Filiel was a really tallented angel in arts and craft and math ,science  so she was sent to inspire the human race to enter the era of science and art..
From leonardo da vinci to Galileo all were secreatly inspired by God through angels ..it was her work to launch the modern age.
So theres where shes been ..

Back to real time ..i trust her thats true but with everthing apart from my love life..seraphims cannot lie and she will spill the beans no dought.
She laughed her heart out when i told her about my little fight with Gabriel...she was an amazing friend ..when the gong symbolising work is beginning for us and that a meal is being searved for the humans ,Filiel and i parted ways she went to the throne room and i went to good old Jeremiel...notice the sarcasm.
So i entered the room and went over to my old desk ..i walked over to the wall to my right and climed over to take a peak over.
Michael was right that sneaky bastard did have throusands of angels working for him..
I sat down on my desk and set my gate to only receive people from a Country called Germany..sounds like a peaceful place..
This is going to be easy i mentally tell myself...well actually it was ,only 3 people per day, yipie..but thats just too good to be true in the end ...coz
Those idiots got into something called a world war then everthing wasnt too easy..

I should have picked an african country...

I kick my self mentally a thousand times over...
The year was 1914..when my hell began.
I was seated at my desk as usual, listening to the performer on stage in the reception lounge behind me ..the jazz music was cool and relaxing..
Before i heared a whistling sound then a boom ..i went over to the edge of the floor and looked down to my country..another whistle then boom again and again a bomb just hit a village in Germany..i slap my forehead..are these people kidding me
1000 people appear at my desk ..
I sigh heavily..i look over at the wall only to see the next office angels snikering at me...
Shut it i bark..
By the end of the day im whipped..
2500 people in one day
OHH COME ON!!
This goes on untill 1918 when the war comes to a sudden end..

Thank God..