NICCUS

Niccus P.O.V.

Hy billy..no one understands you..no one cares about you..but if you get into trouble with the cops im sure mom will stop hanging out with her boyfriend and spend more time with you..common steal that purse ..look at how small that old lady is.....you dont know maybe this is how youll become the greatest crime boss ever like the man who shot you father, then you will rival him and have your revenge.. all .you. have .to. do. is....take the purse.

I sit back as i watch the buff teenager grabs the old woman and start shouting for her to give him the purse..the old lady starts crying.. pathetic ..i start to laugh this is amusing....
I was beggining to enjoy the show when a girl walks out of the shadow and grabs the fist of my mental slave ,i just wanted a simple mugging sceen now it gonna be rape..i smile to myself. Too bad she really is pretty. Dark brown hair ,nice curves ..the hell..snap out of it.
The old woman makes a run for it the moment the boy lets go.
Billy thows a punch ,she catches it..
Wow!! im impressed. :)
Then i see it a devlish grin that causes my body to shudder..in a nice way... now im interested.
She turns the guy around and whams him into the concreat..asin into into the concreat...i bite my thumbs shes really something. I fell excited..
The guys out cold..".i was having fun with that", i snap.
I know she cant see or hear me but really.."wait i know you," i say more to myself.."your the odd chick from the dinner.".
I hold back then transform to human form ,"Hey!" i yell running towards her..come up with something ...
"Thanks for saving my granma back there ,"i say pulling a fake smile.

Really your granmaa...slap yourself idiot..,

But she sees right through me..."your a good lier..i do not take kindly to demons..."
I smile.... so thats your little secreat an angle....i laugh ...a smile spreads across my face..I knew those were cherubim eyes..

Contacts..pff

The boss man will be happy if i bring her in...or i could keep her to myself...tempting..
.
I scare her with the old feed you to spirits gag.,....her face when i said that ..priceless.
"I will like to see you try"..she says breaking from the trance of fear.
"So I guess your the reason Olives goth..i got a bone to pick with you.".she says..picking up a manhole cover like a quarter off the side of the street.
"Soo girly is strong"..i sniker.."lets go princess"...i shout,putting up my fist plafully.
She looks at the man cover with a creepy smile plastered on her face before looking over at me.

She is ..and i must admit for a fact joker creepy..and i like it

before i know it, she is infront of my face... Yikes!! is all i can say before am continuously wacked across my face...

×_×°°°°°°°°×_×°°°°°°°×_×°°°°°°×_×°°°°°°°×_×°°°°°°×_×°°°°°°×_×°°°°°°×_×°°

When shes done my face looks like road kill.......
"If I was you I would stay away from Olive..kapish."...she grins and walks away...

Mental note;
Stay tf away from olive..and do not cross path with Aurora again..i mean i fear her and im a demon,,

Aphacus P.O.V.
The next day i head over to Olives to go shoping at the mall for the last term in highschool.before the fall beggins
I knock on her door and wait.If pretty boy listened ,i should have my best friend back..

Soo..he does listen.. cute.

There infront of me was Olive ,the old olive..her blonde hair..she is in jeans a white tanktop,a pink fuzzy jacket and unicorn earings..glad to have you back.
We walked over to her porche , did i forget to mention shes rich,..we head to the mall ,she buys a tone of clothes..i just buy junk to eat at home..i mean i just think of the clothes i want to wear and i make it ...not that i dont want to buy it would be pointless.
We stop over at Kfc to eat lunch ..when we spot Reece and Nick ...Olive waves over to them and they head over .,i see the reluctance from Nick and a small smile tugs on my lips...this is soo cute he is afraid of me...but he shakes it off and walks over.
"I can see Reece is no longer goth.".i sniker..Actually he looks good when he is not wearing mascara ,white foundation ,tight pants and 20 piercings.
I look over at Nick...who had lost all the goth attire appart from the red frosted tips..im glad he looks soo good with them...what the.?..focus

After the meal we say our goodbyes and head home.
Once at home i pick a box of frozen pizza and heat it up in the oven before putting on twillight sagga ...
I watch until i fall asleep on the couch..

One week to school...