sudden truth

Niccus pov.

It has been months since i found out that Aphacus has been with the freek that killed her best friend...I have tried my best but I cannt get to her.
I only have one plan up my sleeve , if it goes well i will have saved Aphacus from making a wrong decision but if it fails i will die..this is the last chance i have.

Flash back

Aphacus is with the man who killed olive..i have to warn her.
I walk back out of the building ,morph and fly up to Aphacu's balcony...once inside i watch..and wait for the man to leave .
They watch a movie...eat ice cream..play cards...eat again...they even wrestle-play...Aphacus falls asleep .but the man doesnt leave he just stays there looking at her.
When she's fast asleep..he stands up and leans on the back side of the couch facing me..he looks down at his phone before looking up at me. He grins widely...and starts walking towards the balcony down the hall.
Be calm he cant see you....my brain tries to calm me down.
He comes over and leans on the side of the ledge over looking the busy streets down below.

"Are you lost? " he asks..his question sends numerous shivers down my spine.

I look at him more keenly but notice his looking at his phone.

Phew...i exhale.

A moment of silence passes before he looks up from his phone and his eyes are glowing gold.

Shit..he is an angel. Usually i wouldnt be afraid of angels ..i have killled many before..but he wasnt a normal angel  his power was way above normal angels...it was strong..power like that belongs to
Arch angels.

"Are you going to answer or do i kill you for tresspasing.?" He asks without even a tone of  humour in his voice.

"Im not lost..im here to see Aphacus." I state bluntly..

Frustration plays on his face for a few minutes  before he stares at  me coldly..and an evil grin slips up his face.
"Soo you recognise me..and wish to tell Aphacus in  hopes of winning her love..its not going to happen.".

Did he just  ....READ MY F*"K ING MIND.???

"You will never succeed..Im an arch Angel..your a demon wanna be. If it a game you want you will get but consider this hunger games. How many people live in New york.? Thats how many of my men you have to fight.LET THE GAMES BEGIN"

"Its on.".i state..looking directly at him unfazed..inside my brain though .. 29 million..what the hell..plus him ..
Im brought back to reality by his fist that collides with my face making me plummet off the side of the building..i lose consciousness and wake up on the conclete slab two hours later..good thing it was  2 Am..not many people were around..and those who were there were high af.

I feel as if im in the cast of world war z. Every where i go im met with a guardian angel i have fought and fought till im tired..i have scars..my wing have been damaged..the attacks on the company were so many my father relocated it to washington.
And let my half brother rule over it.

Im alone in newyork. I have been trying for months. Sometimes i think i try to much..i should just let her be..but i cant i love her too much. I would rather die than leave her.
From the moment Raphael said let the games begin i have not been able to get within 1 km of the building. Today Raphael is launching an attack on the building i am in.i know this will be my last day..but i have an idea ..but im not sure if it will work.

End of flash back

I wear my favourite white shirt and black jeans , a black leather jacket and black converse..
I retract my wings ..and wince at the pain as the injurded side retracts into my body..its now or never.
I morph to human form and walk out of my appartmet.which is situated 2 floors above a club..i mix with the early morning party heads staggering out ..we head down the street and round to the next block..when i see the building i head over as fast as i can leaving the group of drunkars confused.
I climb up the little starbucks shop and slide inside through the  window ..now all i have to do is hide till 9.00 am thats 4 hours away.

Its 8.30 and Raphaels men have already tracked me. A cold sweat funs down to my brow as i spot the large group of armoured angels down below.. i gulp..any moment now.

I close my eyes to calm myself but when i open them..Raphael is crouching infront of me.

"Thought you could get away."

We morph to our unseen state .we move to the outside of the shop. 1 against 2 000.im begining to think this is unfair.

Ohh really .what would give you that idea..?my brain retorts sarcarstically at me.

Half hour later im bleeding and holding onto a large gash across my right hand.i can barely stand ..the angels round me laugh ..
My heart drops..please show up. I silently beg Aphacus.

Then thats when i meet her bright blue eyes..she can see me through the coffee shop window..i feel a grin creep up my lips.

"Why are you smilling?" a pissed of Raphael yells using his blades tip to raise my down cast chin to face him..

Nows my opportunity.

"Because..i never knew there would be some one more evil and vile than my father.. you killed Aphacus best friend so that when
She would morn you could sweep in and be her saviour ..get her to love you..arent you a pittiable sight. "I stated loudly.

I could see shock flood over her eyes as i finished the statement.

"And soo what pretty boy..she wouldnt believe you over me".

He raised the sword to cut me..i closed my eyes in anticipation but it never came..after what felt like four  minutes i slowly opened my eyes .half the angels were knocked out.the other half were fleeing . Raphaels unconcious body laid in front of me.

Aphacus headed  over to me , she looked over at me for a moment before She asked me to show her my hand which i did ..only to lose consciousness  a few minutes later due to loss of blood.

When i woke up i was on that same soft bed i had laid in two years ago. I rolled off the bed ..but something was off..the usual pain i experienced when i sat upright was not there. I looked at my hand but i could not see even a single scar from the past few months. Not even a scratch. I took off the pj shirt i had on and outstreached my wings .....Nothing...my wings were fine..better than normal actually.

She healed me. But how.

Suddenly my nose was attacked by the best smell ever..pancakes.
Bacon and eggs.