i just want to be alone

Michael's pov.

Finally found you ... I flew down into the balcony of an appartment...on the upper sides of brooklyn. The door was wide open so i entered .

This cannt be right..there is nothing in here..yet i sense her energy in this room. The sitting room is empty ...the bedrooms the kitchen. Only a white envelope lies on the kitchen counter.

To Michael.
If your reading this it means i have already left..
Hopefully for good this time.
I found out what you did...and i cant believe i ever loved you.
I gave up everything for you...
Guess you valued your status over me.
You and Raphael are one and the same thing.
I hate you..,and always will hate you.
Do not come looking for me.
I will not hesitate killing you..or atleast die trying to.
If you find me.. trust you me i
Will end my life before taking another step with you
.. go back to heaven
Where you belong...and stay there.

From Aphacus.

At that moment when i finnished reading through ..i tore the paper up and tossed it in the trash can. Im the one at fault here. I guess this is goodbye..I will always love you...even when you hate me.

Niccus pov.

I was seated in my appartment when a letter came through the mail.

The last two days have been hell for me. Ty says am a mess but what does he know about heart break ...he has a girlfriend..a smokin hot one at that. Trojan hooked up with a model from Russia..so that leaves niccus the bachelor all alone again.

I picked the paper up..and went back to my bed. I sat down and tore open the envelope. Immediately my nose was filled with her lavender scent..and i let out a sigh as i debated ..whether to read it or not.

I finnaly opened it. It read.

Dear Niccus..

I didnt deserve you..i wasnt good enough for you..but i needed you . I loved you. Im sorry for all the trouble you have had to go through because of me. If trully your reading this it means i left long ago... i do not want you to suffer any longer because of my lifes bad decisions. I want you to move on...find a girl who will treat you well. Better than i ever could. If you look for me you wont find me. No one will ever find me ever again. From now on i just want to be alone.

With lots of love
Aphacus.

No...no no no no. Oooh hell no. Ok i know this sounds lame as ass but i thought we would fight for like one week then get back together. What ...she left.

Shit no.!!

I put on my jumper run through my front door wearing my shoes. Morph..and fly off to Aphs house. Nothing...absolutely nothing. The only thing in the house was a plate of pancakes wrapped in foil...in one of the kitchen drawers.

Ok. Wow ...and a sticky note at the bottom.

If there stale dont eat them. Ps you cant find me through my furniture ..i gave my things to Olive's family.

They were still good so i ate them as i sat by her kitchen island.
I can sense Michaels energy..he too came and found she was gone.

Every where you go you leave a trail of broken hearts...

I sighed..when i was done. I kept the plate. One day ill find you..even if its your grave..and ill lie down with you and die there beside you.

I closed the lights to the appartment and locked the front door...
This is a sad day ..honestly though... if i ever find that girl again ill put a traking device in her teeth or some thing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◇•••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey yall
This chapter is short..because..we are nearing the end..this was just a bit of exposition on what is currently happening.
Hope you understand..and like this chapter.

6 chapters left.

I know the chapter sucks..bad. but it had to happen. Anyway bare with me ..i hope your enjoying the story. 
Next chapter ..will be better.