WHY ME?

After the end of the first world war life pretty much went back to normal..the usual 3 to 4 deaths...it was on such a day that Raphael came to my office..
Now dont get me wrong ,i loved Raphael but even before i fell in love with Michael i never was that close to the other arch angel as i was with Michael..but I guess theres no better time to start than now..
Basic run down of there personallities..
1)Gabriel is that supper nice but cheeky, behaves like a last born type
2)Raphael is that Macho one trying to prove his manlyness but is supper compassionate and kind
3)Jeremiel is the lonewolf serious type..but internally funny
4)Uriel..is the badboy ,..incharge of death..basically his the one who killed the first born of Egypt. But he can be nice and sweet  sometimes..
5)Michael is just the full package..amazing..
6)Ezikiel..non chatty but jock looking , incharche of Cherubims..
Another form of angles...

Due to my current perdicament i get to know Jeremiel and begin to enjoy his company..and Raphael and i become quite close...
Thinking back now i wish i was more carefull with the way i treated him because he somehow got the impression that i liked liked him...
Years later while alone with him in his office...
We were just walking around making jokes at each other  when he suddenly leaned in to kiss me ..i pushed him away before he got past one inch close to my face sendind him crashing into the wooden desk in his office.

.i fogot how stong i was..

"Im sooo sorry !" i yell realising what i have done "but what the hell were you trying !!!"i shout..

I just thought you loved me he replied coldly splapping away my hand that i had streached out to help him..."So you think its funny to lead me on...but i get what this is about." he says in that same dead pan voice...

"If i cant have you neither can he..."

Thats when it hit me that day before Michael left he had seen everything...heard everthing.he knew.
I tried to grab him back to explain but he left and flew out leaving me in his office...This is the problem with this specific angel he is too clingi...he's obsesed..he is a guardian angel, his sworn to love and protect people..what did you expect..my brain barked..i sat down on his carpet ,curld up into a ball and wept bitterly..why did i fall in love?

.................................................................................................................

From there it all goes down hill for a long time.

The next day everyone is called to the throne room ,i cross myfingers that this meeting is not related with Raphaels..'out bust'.. but when i see him ,Michael chained to the ground...
Sadness overwhelmed me...
Consolus the angel incharge of Human and angel trial clears his voice before addressing heavens angels..

"We are gathered hear to witness the trial of none other than Arch angel michael!"..he states

"Uuuuuh!!!" the croud is shocked ..

"Tatata..let me finish,..he has allowed himself to fall inlove with a woman..." dramatic pause...i swear no one is breathing right now,"Aphacus".

The whole audience looks at me. God orders for silence..
Everyone shuts up.

Consolus continues "for this trial God has offered 3 options.:
1)Michael is destroyed Aphacus remains

2)Aphacus destroyed Michael remains

3)Aphacus is banished to earth forever, Michael is punished for a a decade before he is restored to his glory...

"Accused  chose your fate he states.."

He points at Michael."..one" he says facing the ground...
I crie bitterly and scream ...even i wouldnt pick one

The audience starts to chant "two! two !two.....!"

Michael looks up at me then God

"What shall it be?" ,Gods voice booms

While he raises his fingers at Michael to stike him.. i can see his lips moving to say one ...i run over infront of the fire about to strike Michael  I hug him ,smile and yell i choose three..
The fire hits me and the ground beneith me breaks..,i look up to see Michaels face one more time ...his eyes scream why at me . As i fall i give him a comforting smile as i plummet down words..
I watch as my golden glow begins to fade. The portal to heaven closes ,as i continue falling the glow of heaven leaves me and my
Body become almost human in nature...as i begin falling faster im defened by the sound i make as i break the sound barrier and  my body catches  fire ....like a meteor...i hit the ground..a giant crater forming around me.
All i can hear is a beep sound ringing in my ear consistently.
And im naked..
So thats what pain feels like...i wipe the blood from my mouth.
This is actual pain ..when my wings were cut off that was like a papper cut compared to this.
Everything is just but painfull.
I sit up and walk out of the 200 meter wide crater

Do you think anyone will notice this .....naaah...

Now let me find something to wear before someone finds me like this...i mentally note..i walk slowly hidding behind trees and grass before i see some wierdo standing in somesort of plant cover..this person looks dumm enough for me to highjack there and then so i sneak over near the weired yellow crop with hair that i latter would find out its called corn and i jumped the man ...
But he didnt budge i slapped him only for his face to burst open
And release.....hay...what the.?...
Ooh well must be a decoy..im gad the trouser and shirt fit and i throw it on...

Thats when i heard the worst sound ever...grrrrrr...it was my stomach  i desparately looked around...for foood.
Was i experiencing hunger..yeah
Truth be told i have never eaten before..i never needed to ..that why my house back in heaven never had a toilet nor a kitchen..btw.

What do humans eat? I ask myself...i remember the food at jeremiels but see nothing of the sort.

A cool wind sweeps by bringing me back to planet earth.
I need shelter so i rush off to a near by barn and sit inside..i found some strange creatures inside one was eating some sort of grass ..is this how humans look when they are alive ...yeish..so i bend over and eat along..the corse grass cuts my tounge as i eat but what ever i just need to make my stomach stop making that annoying sound...."Neigh!"..the creature calls out as if it was agreeing with my thoughts.