HIDDEN TRUTH

Aphacus p.o.v.
Yesterday was the funnest day Ive had for a long time...
Being with Michael reminded me of when I was small ...

Flash back
"No stop! " I screamt all most falling into the pond ...
"No way princess "Gabriell yelt.

"This isnt fair  seven against one ,"i pouted

"Your the one who suggested hide and seek"...retorted Michael

I desparately looked aroud for an escape ..got it..I flew over the marble arch and into the seraphims cavers..down the spiral building and out the bottom ...
Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pinned me to the side of the cave "got you!! "
"What the.??..Raphael common i was so close to winning "

"Was not"

"Was to "

"Was not "

"Was to"

"Yeah yeah...ok miss heavens number one loser" he snikred  before  Letting me go...we flew over to the others and we all sat ontop of the gate of heaven it overlooked everything ..
The golden cavern of the seraphims  , the forbiden garden , the citty of the dead, the throne room , the arch angels villa, the worship stadium, the gates for the dead, the guardian angels building, the warrior angels trannimg grounds ,,,basically everything..wow
This was my favorite place,...

End of flas back

I wish i never grew up...if there was a moment i would not mind reliving for all eternity it was that one blissful moment with my 'brothers' ..the arch angels.
But as i grew up we moved apart, i was made a seraphim and i moved to the caverns..though i loved it there it wasnt like the arch angels villa though..that place was leggit and they lived like kings.
Dont get me wrong the caverns were nice.
Picture appartments made of gold with one large bedroom a sitting room and an office..it had beautiful furniture and a mini library for every serafim it looked like a collasium.. stadium ..
And at the bottom was a cortyard..
It was  made this way so that you could leave your house and just fly out..
With the loss of my wing i have to walk down killometers of stair and then out the beautiful jade doors to follow the foot path to the far lands..

When i arrive i looked around.."Michael!" I call out.

Late again.Note to self beat up michael..

I sit by this lovely pond and stare at the water..thats were things just got weired...i jump back ..then walk over again ..its the emarald  from before... i wave at him ..he waves back..
He starts talking but i cant hear what his saying ...he gestures me to was my ears with the  water which i do..
"Hy "he says  smilling

This is sooo awsome....and.... his smile is just WOW.

"Hi" i respond.

"My name is Niccus he says.."

Omg he has an amazing voice..

I didnt even get a chance to tell him my name before i hear...

"Niccus who are you talking to!!!! I thought i told you to go and feed the hungry spirits you either do that or ill feed you to them!!!"

"Whose that i ask ?"petrified by the sudden voice..
He looks at me suddenly ..i can see the fear in his eyes and he walks away..

"Hello."...the hells wrong with people i nearly got a heart attack....i look up to see mythicus seated at the ponds end

"Facinating isnt it the pond of heaven and hell..it use to be a way through which mortals could communicate with there relatives who went to hell but it was outlawed later on.."
He says looking at me.." they say only those joined by love could speak to each other.."

"Whaaaat , i dont love him.."

"So its true he yelll .".ok am a bit confused..is he drunk or has he finally lost the last nut holding his brains together..
He sees the wtf look in my eyes before he clears his throat..his sudden look of exicetment turns to  concern as if the internal battle within is great..

"Aphacus i have something to tell you."

"Okky...shoot away i say."

This guy is crazy (cooko clock sounds) i put a some what concerned smile.

"You were going to find out anyway so...ok.a few thousand or was it millions of years ago God made gendered angels the first was your Mom and Dad Mirius and Fathus..Gods unique creation but he did not forsee the tragedy that gendered angels would bring due to there emotions .
The female angels worked in heaven while the male angels tended to the earth below..but with time the male angels fell in love with the human women and bore children...monsters ,giants.,the giants ruled the earyh with evil ,they practiced all maners of evil..and so God sent the floods to wipe them out ..frustrated and angry they sided with lucifer and were banished from heaven.those that remained loyal to God were wiped out by the new generation angels the non gendered ones.
Your parents were the second to give rise to an angel baby they never sinned but were killed during the fight ...
There were three born to angle parents , The first was  me then Niccus then you.
The only angels with some sort of gender are the arch angels..
They were made male to symbolise the strengh of a man is greater than  of a woman,.

Ouch..not insensitive at all...que sarcastic eye roll

"During the war with the remaining gendered angels i shapeshifted to look like a guardian angel ,Niccus was dragged to hell by lucifer who had come to convince the remaining gendered angels to join him while you... Michael saved you he for some odd reason risked being destroyed to save you.. He pleaded for your stay ..and God agreed .. I am the last  gendered Male angel in heaven."

I felt as if the whole world had just collapsed around me, everything was a lie.
A moment of akward silence passed before a wicked smile plastered itself on my face.."sooo did you  have a child.?" I ask trying to lighten the mood
"Yeah..." he says with a calm smile on his face

"Who was it Goliath.." i teas and stat to laugh

"Actually yes.."he said in a dead set tone..

"Your joking arent you"

" I wish i was."..he said coldly.

This just got awkward..

"Thats why im scared of the demons they will know im one of
Them and sure enough i will be punished."

"APHACUS!!" Michael calls..and before i even know it Mythicus is gone..i look back at the pond and all i see is Niccus.
Michael arriver and finds me staring into the pond ."Do you know that this pond servers two purposes, one is that it shows one their hearts true desier, the other is a communication portal from heaven to hell."
"So miss Aphacus what do you see ?"he asks

His question catches me off guard

" uumm a large turkey supper"  i lie

He looks at me ,before bursting out into fits of laughter.

"I can tell your lying....." he wags his finger at me..

What do you see i ask him ...my question startles him...before he says
"the most beautiful thing i have ever seen in my life he answers almost in a daze..."

"Better than turkey..?" I ask with a toothy grin

"Way better " he smiles lightly then looks at me..