The change

Aphacus pov.

"Passengers this is your captain speaking...put on your seat belts and settle down we are about to land.."the captain said through the intercom. "Que tenga una hermosa estadia aqui on Panama."
(Have a beautiful time here in panama)

Perks of not having wings. You get to ride in a plane for 8 hours near a drouling..fifty year old man. Note my sarcasm.

"Where was i headed to? "

Panama...a country at the heart of central America.

Sure it has a high crime rate..has drugs..and gangs..but its the last place anyone would ever look for me. On the up side their food is to die for.

Hey ,ever noticed how the landing and taking off process of the plane ride ..always takes longer than expected ..well its annoying the hell out of me. It took like 30 minutes for the door of the plane to open after we touched down..

So im going to start a new life..again ..with a new name and everything. But im not going back to high school . No way. Im going to do something unexpected..maybe become an ovacado farmer. Chicken farmer.

Ok ,when i say it out loud ..it sounds pretty bad. But its better than dancing tiktok all day ,worrying about how i look ,dealing with stress and emotions, emotions like love! .im i right or im i right.
(No hate to tiktok fans by the way.)

First things first ..new home.

●●●

I had to leave but maybe not forever. I do hope Niccus moves on, because i dont think i ever will. As for Michael I dont really care anymore, or maybe i do....no.

I find a nice old lady , renting out one of her bedrooms and i take it. Its not exactly a Newyork delux appartment but it will do.

I did live through a world war. Heck! i have been alive for the last 18 million years, If i saw dinosaurs whats living in an old room that smells like someones b.o. with an old lady that owns a goat named Bitsy, ill just clean up and do some remodeling and learn to become a goat whisperer.

5 months later.. (sponge Bob narrator voice)

Hanna Salvador..is officially my favourite old lady in the whole world. Man, that lady can cook. To all with spannish /Mexican roots ,i tip my hat to you.

After i cleaned the room i have been renting for the last 5 months. Bought new furniture and hooked up wifi to the room and house it became a really legit new home.

Hanna provides me with free food as long as i work as the cashier at her inn down the street. The manager is her son Ricco.

His fun to be around. Dont give me that look ,ill have you know that his married and has four kids..all are in highschool. I know perfectly well the last time i said a guy was fun to be around, it ended with me causing a fallen angel, his demon brother and an Arch angel to fight over me. Thats why when i moved here i made sure i shifted to a more ...lets say unattractive version of me.

He has two sets of twins . Two girls identical and a boy and a girl who are twins. I swear i have never know what you call them . I would google but im lazy.

Anyway. Hanna lives at a remote town far away from the capital of panama. I chose this town because the guardian angels here
Dont ask questions. The town is too risky. With soo many lures to sin , guardian angels stay on red alert at all times. I would have gone to China because most of them are eithiests..but being a non believer dosent necessarly mean God doesnt send his angels to guide and protect you. Instead God Sends more angels to make sure you live a good life ,with minimal sins. Something to do with the prodigal son or the lost sheep..dont remember. Bottom line :If i went to China i would have been found in days.

I babbysit Ricco's neice on weekends for extra money. I made it my new lifes task to break my chains. At least if i should go to hell i will go with my wings. *tear drop*.

In spannish.

"My dear if you continue doing that ill call the mad house to pick you up." Hanna said taking a sip of tea from her mug.

"Doing what mama.?" I asked.

"Looking at absolutelg nothing and then crying ,.its creepy dont you think",*shudder* , she says looking at me weirdly.

"I was just remembering something from my past." I said wiping the tear away.

"Exactly !thats the problem , you keep looking at a past that will never change when a future you can mold stands before you" she said smilling making her wrinkles fold some more. "Now i might not know you, heck i dont know your past dear. But i told you to call me mama for a reason, let me advise you child. Listen to me because i want you to be happy and also so that you stop scaring the shit out of me with that blank stare of yours ."she said dramatically clenching her chest to emphasize the last part.

"Sure thing mama." I said rolling my eyes and laughing at her attempt to immitate some one suffering a heart attack.

For supper we had tamales it was soo good..just like all of mamas cooking. Ricco treats me like a younger sister feels nice to have a family after soo long.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◇•••••••••••••••••••••••

Big twist aint it. Anyway.
Comment if you want Aphacus to end up with some one before the book ends. Coz 5 chapters left. Tan tan tan(drammatic music)

Thanks again for the reads you guys.
For all who are voting and all who comment. Love you guys.