confusion

Hey...Aj here.

Im so sorry for the late update. I just had writters block for some days. Plus i was working on a new book . 'Our Broken witty Minds.'
Which will be out soon hopefully.
Pls forgive me. But anyway. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Plz help me out ..i wanna reach 100 likes ..on this book. So yeah.

If you like plz vote and comment.

========================================================

Niccus pov.

Sooo ..how is it possible that every guy who shows up clamming to love Aph. are better looking than me..you know what universe
You suck !!

So there we were..Aphacus hugging me ..and me finaly thinking that my dreams have come true..when bam !

An Arch Angel decends from the sky.

I have a brother who looks like a greek god but ...man this guy , he out weighs him by a long shot.

'Aphacus ? .....whats going on here???' He states coldly..his eyes piercing through me.

I feel Aphacus trying to push away..but I dont want to let go.
After i few more seconds later I let her go.... she takes a deep breath ..then sighs..

She looks at me , Trojan, and the guy in the really shinny armour.

What is it..gold.? Show off.

So he is rich..Im not even concerned with Trojan anymore..i mean compared to the guy who just landed on my balcony ..he 's a troll...which should make me the ugly twin of a goblin.

Yeah and if you keep complementing that guy people might think your gay. My mind hissed at me.

Its not my fault the guy could give spanish soap actors self esteem issues. So imma just stand here ..... and watch what happens..

His sword looks really sharp. * swallows hard* .

Aphacus pov.

Finally he lets go and i push away . My mind starts to wonder.

Ok..so Michael..my love meet Niccus my new boyfriend. No!!!

Niccus ,.this is the guy i sacrificed myself for because i love him.
No.!!!

Hey Trojan..your soo cute and am sorry for leading you on but im in love with these two. Double No.!!!

I look over to each one of them. Yeah ... ill deal with this the best i know how. By ignoring it and pretending everthing is normal.

So i bend over pic up the coke from the floor , crack it open and take a sip. " Thanks Trojan."

"Look at the time...its soo late. I should be getting home right now."

"Aphacus its 12 oclock noon time:..Niccus sighs.

"12.00 my word its late.way to late.".i state as seriouly as i can.

"Let me take you home, then" ..Niccus states his eyes pleading.

"And jut where do you think your taking my girl friend." Michael barks..his fists brawling. I wince..at the statement.

"Your what?" Niccus and Trojan retort in unison.

"My G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D." Michael spells out..through gritted teeth.

By this time the three are at each others throats. Michael holding both Niccus and Trojan by the collar of their shirts.

Mia..Ty..Lucy..Brian..and the rest came outside to watch the show..thats pretty much what bad friends these guys are.. they were even making bets on who would win ..can you believe those guys.

I took 50 bucks and placed my bet on Michael.

What.. a good bet is a good bet.

"Look guys , Im a little confused ..actually im alot confused if that even makes sense. I just need time . "I state calmly.

"Aphacus..what are you confused about...get your things and let go." Michael states his eyes reflecting all the anger his holding back.

"She s not going with you either bud "..Niccus hisses.

"And whys that "..Michael states launching himself at Niccus but Trojan Tranforms to Demon state..his dark wings hitting Michael away from Niccus.

"Demons...really Aphacus.. you went evil." He states rising above the Balcony by the strength of his Mighty wings.

"How could you forsake me Aphacus..for these two. How could you play with my heart. I sacrificed my Status as Arch Angel for you ." He hissed pulling swords from his back..

Tears started to wheld in my eyes and i felt like i was chocking on something bitter. Its true what i had done to Michael was wrong but how sure was i that i would ever see him. Was i to suffer for eternity alone. With no one. Was I to seal my self away ..what fate was that . What kind of life was that.

I realised then that i had messed up. Truer was the fact that as things were i loved Niccus..but it was also true that Michael ment something..maybe he ment more to me than Niccus. But then in the farthest pit of my mind was Trojan the demon prince i had led on merely out of fancy. The chain of infidelity and lies tugged hard on my bare flesh. Cutting deep into my flesh. The chain of infidelity passed under my lungs..it squeezed so hard that it caused me to loose my breath. The tears started to roll
Down my cheek as the chains dug a little bit more.

I fell down on my knees. Covered my face with my hands and wept. I cried and cried till a cold hand rested on my hands. Ty
Helped me up and led me to the door. Michael , Niccus and Trojan were too busy fighting to see what had become of my body.

Ty helped me into my car ,..i thanked him and told him not to tell the others only what he could see through his demon eyes..
My blood leeking through the chains..that only appeared like tatooes to the rest of the world.i drove home and took a long hot shower ... im so confused.

The pain eased an hour later... but things havent changed..i cannt make up my mind ... if only this was easier.

If only i had loved just one.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◇•••••••••••••••••••••••

Join me next time...to see what happens.

Again im sorry for the late update.
Hope you enjoyed.

If you liked this chapter. Hit that ☆ . Below.

Thanks a bunch.