what next?

Sooo. Plz go check out my other books. Hope youll like them.

Our broken witty minds.

Alexia Hudoshi  is not your average 18 year old blasian

Alexia Hudoshi  is not your average 18 year old blasian. Her dad is a world reknown detective while her mom is a neurosurgeon the result of their marriage is Alex ,whose probably the smartest girl of her time.
Her life is just about perfect when boom. Her dad dies in a freak accident..then her friends die in a fire at school.
Her mom gets a job im America and she has to move away from Japan.
Then along comes Jude. His perfect. Well atleast everyone thinks so. His a smartass badboy..but heres the catch he's an introvert , he thinks girls are stupid and that they just want him for his money. Well, until he meets Alex and is forced to be her team mate for the rest of the year so that he can get into his dream college. What happens when he slowly starts developing feelings for the odd girl.
Did i mention ..Troy his bestfriendis inlove with her. Making this the coldest love triangle on on earth. (Drama!!)
Read more...

Soo this one is basically about Aph

Soo this one is basically about Aph. Best friend .... i want you all. To basically meet her. And get to know why she's the bomb.
Its not yet published but it will be up by next week...maybe.

But i wanted you all to tell me what you think ? Should i make it . Did you like 'Banished'..