A life long friend.

When im full i walk around in the barn and find my self looking at a picture of a really nice looking family smilling but what attracts my attention is a small girl about five. I let out a sigh of relief..am glad old radish breath is not she has the sweetest smile i have ever seen she has held her blonde-brown hair in two pigtails ...the hope and happiness in her eyes brings me joy i move over to a mirror in the far corner of the barn and look at myself ..i just about look the same but as a human...I think though i can live with this family..so i shapeshift into a girl about the same age as the one in the picture .ill introduce myself in the morning i say. And i sit in the barn studdying the animals in it , before some weired force overtakes me and i find my eye lids slowly close..when i wake up a large fat pink creature is smelling me this startles me soo much i scream and jump up .
Only to come face to face with three kids laughing their heads off.
I scrached the back of my head awkwadly as i gave them a shy toothy grin.
"Whats your name?" they asked admist fits of laughter..."Im  Helen .new name new life new future.. And you..??"

They introduced themselves as Tobby (14) the eldest Richard (12) and the youngest was Ginger the little girl from before.
They invited me for breakfast ..belive me i will never stop eating pancakes ever again forget the hay...
Their parents ate up the lie i said about me being an orphan...but techically i am soo no lie there....
They became my familly..that was 1929..

I later came to find out that i fell in there farm, i also stripped and killed there scarecrow and ate 5 bails of hay and trampled their corn plantation in a pattern they call a crop circle but i swear either they dont know shapes or im blind ...but they didnt need to know that it was me...right.. i'll let them believe its some weired creature called an alien.

When  1940 came the world threw itself into another world war...all able men and women ever 16 years were forced to join the army and soo richard ,Tobby ,Ginger and i joined...i worked tirelessly through out and protected them ,the least i could do for their parents after taking me in like their child was to ensure they got back home safe.

1945
At the end of the war .Richard and Tobby came back as decorated soldiers in there thirties impressive....and Ginger and I as celebrated arms engineers for the war.
We lived good lives never having to work as the state paid for our lively hoods from then on.

This is the history of our lives together..:

1950...Ginger got married

1951she gave birth to her first son ,Allan

1953 she have birth to James

1934 she gave birth to twins Risa and Gwen

1982-1974 she became a grand mother to Angel ,rose carl,anthony ,peter and mike

1987 Jake her husband passed away

1988 Tobby died at 72

1989 richard died at 76

Both died of lung cancer because of their addiction to smoking.

1999 my Ginger died

All through out her life i had stayed by her side to witness the good and the bad , the happy and sad as i sat by her death bed
Tears weld up in my eyes ...i had just lost my best friend.....
.i just aged with the times i didnt realise how attached  i would become to her.
"Goodbye my friend..." i said swallowing a large lump in my throat.
I stayed a couple of days for her burrial once done i walked away and never looked back.. i was going to start a new alone away from everyone so that i never suffer this pain of loss again
..along the road to my new life i transformed to the eighteen year old girl that i looked like once..Long  ago...

Where was i headed to .....only time would tell......i had my former lifes saving...thats all i needed .