Raphael

Aphacus pov.
A few weeks down the line..im seated in my appartment listening to music while reading a novel..to distract myself..there is no day i have not regreted everthing that happened..and after the funneral everything just became even duller for me.
Reece moved to queens with his parents...brooklyn reminded him too mush of olive..while i havent seen or heard from Niccus once.

I am glad i havent seen him or else i wouldnt think twice about killing him.

Things went on like this for a month . Just me locking myself up in the  house all day ..getting out only to pick up my mail.
I decided not to go to Yale any more ..there wasnt any point any more.
I only wanted to go because of olive.
One day as i sat in my appartment i heard a knock on my door.
I headed over  to the door and looked through the peep hole to see who it was..if it was  niccus soo help me god...
But it wasnt him.it was someone else.. he looked familia.
I opened the  door. I studied him over before i came to my final conclusion.

"Raphael..?"

"Took you long enough to guess ",he said smirking.

"I dont have time for you. "i said curtly closing the door.but he stopped it with his foot.

"I have a message  from jeremiel ,its a note from your friend.." he handed it to me through the door.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

to: Aurora
You were a gift from heaven ..your silent nature and odd ways baffling..i never knew how much you sacrificed for me
. Now that im in heaven i have come to see..everyday that you
fought for me..your a true friend..if i had known i would never have taken one step away from you..my best friend my guardian angel..be at peace for it is your love and bitter tear that have brought me to heaven..i hope to see you in the end.
Now i know your real name Aphacus...THANK YOU. Where i am i can only hope that  Reece will move on ,and find someone new..and he will know  that i will always treasure the love we shared ,that my parents will feel that i have not left them and that they will not grieve  any more.

Good bye

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

When i finished reading the note Raphael was holding me because by then my knees had given in and i could not stop shaking. I cried onto his shirt and we stayed like that for a long time .
He closed the door behind us and we walked over to the couch, i lied down and he explainded how Jeremiel had sent the letter through a new born child and he had collected it and brought it to me.
He traced his fingers through my hair to comfort me..with time i fell fast asleep and he got a blanket and covered me.

i woke up to find i had fallen asleep on the couch.
i  held the letter in my hands  soo tight as if i would loose it at any moment.
I walked down the hall to my room and saw Raphael in his human  looking form on my balcony looking out into the streets..when he saw me he came over.
He said he had somewhere to go and just wanted to make sure i was ok before he left. He said he would be back the next day .
I just nodded as he transformed his red brown eyes glittering in the newyork city lights as he morphed so that he wont give my upstairs neighbour a heart attack when he flies out.  He waved before jumping of the ledge then ascending upwards..his powerful wings causing a violent gust of wind to slam by glass balcony doors shut.

The next day ,i felt as if the burden of grief had lifted...all i could feel was happiness.this was all because of Raphael that now i knew Olive was good and ok.
Raphael came over and piece by piece our friendship was rebuilt
From scratch. It felt nice to have some one to talk to.
Raphael also helped Reece find peace in his heart and a few months down the line he found a new girl as for Olives parents he visited them one night in their dream and told them how olive was and that she would be fine.
After that they stopped mourning and they adopted a little girl from the orphanage called Tracy. Tracy Taylor.

With every new day Raphael and I become closer and closer..

Raphaels pov.

I could feel her heart beat as she laid there on my lap. This was what i lived to feel. Its not my fault i got attached to her..its what all guardian angel feel..attachment to the person they protect..it was like an obsession to protect and care for that person..it compelled you to never leave them..now combine that feeling with love..actual desire love for the person and you get ME.

I am a love drugged being..i cant function without her..and yet to her i have always been her last choice..i got attached when she turned 12 million years ..and i have endured this for the last 6 million ..but Michael always came first..then the others ...and now she has this Niccus guy..

All i want is to be with her, but she wouldnt let me into her  little world.If Michael knew where to find her i would be schrewed over. I stand up and head to the balcony..he will be here soon..i will divert him and his men to another city..maybe in Africa ..it would take longer if they searched in China...

I hear foot steps from behind me and i see Aphacus walking sleepily down the hall.

Im sorry but i cannt let them take you away from me ..

I say im busy before i head out.

I meet Michael and his men flying  over the statue of liberty..we land on her crown.

"Have you found her" he asks desparately..

"No ,sign of her here" i state holding a disapointed look.

"I need to find her...I want her back in heaven ..God wants her back in heaven."

"I will search some more..but since your many what about you search in Asia..i will cover the rest of America with my guardian Angels."

"Ok , thanks again..i can always count on you. "He said as he flew off.

Sorry ..bro..this time..i cant let you win.

"Dont sweat it bro.."I salute and turn around.

I fly back and hide behind a building. I must make sure they have left completely.
I wait till their forms are no longer visible and...i cannt sense their energy.

I head over to the small house i had rented and take a doze  off.

The next day i wake up feeling soo....  alive , i get ready and head over to see Aphacus ..along the way i buy a bunch of flowers for her..tulips.
I head to her appartment and knock..a very sleepy ,very tired Aphacus answers the door..she's soo cute....
She hugs me ,then out of nowhere she kisses my left cheek..

Niccus pov.

It has been months since i last saw Aphacus..she wouldnt return  any of my calls ..she even went ahead and placed a cross on her door so i cannt even go and see her.
My best friend moved away..and all i have left is an empire filled with morons who cant even poses someone right.

So today when i woke up in my office again ,i decided to take a walk..i looked horrible..i hadnt cut my hair in soo long that it covered half my face and it was in a mess.
My shirt was now to small for my body..all i ever do nowadays is train and work..so my muscles have increased greatly..but not exesively that i look like a body builder.
As i round the block , a large figure catches my attention..a large
Tall man ,well built is buying flowers at phionas.flower.shop
I immedietly recognise him..his the punk that started this mess
The man who hired sickness to kill Olive..i decided to follow him.
He went to upper brooklyn ,so i guess he is on the wealthy side because this is where the delux appartments are found.
He takes another corner to Aphacus neighbour hood. Shivers run up my spine at how close he is to where she lives..
But when he enters the same building that Aphacus lives ..im freeked .I follow closely , untill i see the house he enters ..no doubt its Aphacus house.
I see her hug him then plant a kiss on his cheek. Anger boils over me ,im the one she should be with not him.
Then it hits me :

Aphacus is with the man who killed olive. I have to warn her....