they call us terrorists

Aphacus p.o.v.

I have been hanging out with Niccus and the guys for the past week. Niccus has tones of friends:

There was Ty. He was tall blue eyed with blue hair..he had this anime look to him that just drew me in..i love anime.... he slouched though but was major fun ..he was the demon incharge of japans sins... some may call him Tokyo ghoul ( totally borrowed..only anime lovers relate)

There was Brian (brian is not his real name we just call him that coz we cant pronounce Tikàmòntulupenyonga) he was a tall dark man ..he dressed like the undertaker and had a large chain made out of sachets he called spirit boms..he was incharge of Africa as a continent. He wasn't funny or friendly he kept to himself..

There was lucie.. pronounced lucy ..it was Niccus half sister she was incharge of Australia..she loved to dress like a creepy doll
Wearing safari clothes..she was facinated with all things poisonus and deadly and had an Adams family vibe to her.

Then there was .. Trojan..he was Niccus half brother..now when i say wow ..i mean wow.. he was handsome and hot both of which were understatements  ... Niccus refused that i go see his father ..but i did end up meeting the majority of the family including his mother....half mother....the queen of cults..basicly she was Trojans and lucies mom.

The gang was fun to be around.

Do i feel bad when i do bad ?
Yes
Does it hurt like hell when i sin because of the chains ?
Yes.
Do my chains increase and make my life hell ?
Yes
But i cannt go back..or at least thats the general statement most sinners use.

Today was a ' fun day' we were heading to a soccer game in paris ....then to the Bataclan Art center for an arts exhibition in the evening.  Trojan carried me there. Boy was i happy.

Trojan and Niccus are not in the least a like. Trojan has blonde hair with blue deep eyes with a hint of jade green. He is tall and muscular and has an acute sense of fashion , his wings are a shade of  black but the dark black that almost shines. Lucy is the same as Trojan ..blonde hair..blue green eyes dark wings. The are undeniably perfect in the looks factor... But the real difference comes in personality. Trojan is more out going and a complete flirt. But its his personality. He flirts with everyone. He smells of chocolate and coffee.

When we were flying over to paris i noticed Niccus was practically shooting daggers at Trojan.... must be a family issue..since he took the company from him and all.

The match was amazing,  the first time i watched a soccer match was when Tom, Ginger's brother asked his friends to come over to their farm..they had a nice day out..i made them lemonade then they decided to play soccer ..i was the cheerleader with Ginger. That was  about 70 years ago. I chuckled at the memmory...

"Hey there..whats made you so happy?" Trojan asked wigling his eyebrows at me.

"Nothing." i said curtly, trying to hide the small blush rushing to my face. When the heat disappeared i looked ahead focusing on the match intently ignoring his stare as he tried to figure out what was on my mind.

The main striker of team france kicked the ball..it went mid air ..people held their breaths in anticipation..only for the ball to be blocked by the british defender and redirected ...but it went off pitch and was flying towards me. For some reason ,i saw the ball coming but i wasnt Moving. I dont know if it was the warmth that crept up my side from Niccus body heat or the piercing stare that came from Trojan.
Before i knew it Trojan was in front of me hugging me close and the ball hit his back.

"Umm ,you didnt have to hug me." I state after a minute of him  hugging me.

"I know princess". He said into my hair. Gosh i have missed that nick name ,Gabriel.