The dark side

I was in the kitchen that morning preparing breakfast..i had noticed when i was carrying him before that he hadnt eaten in sometime..no wonder he was so weak. My guess is he rarely eats.

Niccus..parents unlike mine were  both arch angels  while my dad was an arch angel and My mother was mother of seraphims..like their head not actually their mother.

This made Niccus stronger than Raphael..or any other angel because he was practically born an arch angel.However, as  banished angels we  are forced to suffer the whims of mortals we need to eat to stay alive..and strong unlike The current Arch angels who draw their power directly from God.

I made a large breakfast of pancakes ,waffles, bacon,  eggs, enough coffee and ordered five pizzas for lunch and supper.

Five,four..threee..two ..one.

"Hey whats for breakfast?" He asked sniffing the air then throwing me the classic Nick Parks smile..as he called it.

He didnt even let me answer before he sat down hurriedly and started chomping down as if hell would boil over in the next second if he didnt.

I hate to admit it but i did miss having him around.

I sat down threw him a wide smile and started eating my breakfast lest he finishes it all..  twenty minutes latter..we were seated in my study ..which comprised of a desk to the far left corner two book shelves..four bean bags a large tv on the left wall and a large gaming system.

The four bean bags were from when the gang was still together. We use to spend some weekends at my place.
We played some rounds of gta, fifa ,assasins vault, nba..before we headed over to the tv to watch a movie.

"Hey Nick"..i started in a playfull tone.

Yeah he answered looking at the credits roll by.

"I want to join your side".

"Elaborate more."

"I want to be like you. Im sick and tired of being good only to be dissappointed by the good".

"Are you sure..getting in is always easy getting out not so much..i have seen it with our clients. They join they worship , get into  cults then they cannt get out once we demand payment".

"Yes im sure niccus. "

"Ok "he said jumping off my couch and ushering me to stand. "Raise your hand using your left index finger touch the side of your nose, then face the wall to your left. "

I followed the instructions as he said.
"Then repeat after me ..i look like an idiot." Then i saw a camera flash." You totaly look like your picking your nose" he says while looking at his phone.

"Shit.. Niccus give me your phone".

"Not untill you catch me."

"Ok . Pretty boy thinks his fast.ohh its on".

We raced around the appartment   a couple of times before i tackled him outside the kitchen door.

I stood up quickly realising the awkward position we were  in ..heat rushed to my face and i could feel a blush coming on.
I turned around quickly and deleted the foul picture from his phone.

"But seriously Niccus..i want this.. "i said pointing at him.".i want to be like you..just help me."

"Ok fine "

he grabbed my hand and pushed me to the wall then he trapped me between his strong muscular arms and store into my eyes..the intensity of his glare made   butterflies erupt  in my stomach ..my heart skipped a beat as his gaze shifted from my eyes to my lips then back up to my eyes. He leaned in close and the bridge of our noses touched. My mind was screaming what the hell..but my heart..many many ungodly things

Then he stopped and he inhaled sharply..he litterally sucked the light out of me. Then he leaned back and walked down the hall.
I quickly brought my expecting puckered lips back to normal. I slid down the wall on my back and hugged my knees close to my body.
I felt slightly embarassed.
I  let my hair fall over my face.but it wasnt its usual dark brown colour it was black and blue at the tips.
My eyes were now naturally blue .i smiled..and chuckled deeply.
My laugh was shortly lived..the chain tatooed on my skin clung onto my flesh and it burned .
If Niccus knew that it hurt he would bring me back to normal.
So i held in the scream for argony that begged to escape my lips.

Niccus. Pov.

My heart was racing in my chest . After i took her light...i walked away towards the couch  where i took in a deep breath.
I wanted to calm my heart, being that close to her made me feel . So many emotions at once.
I remember her  cherry/lavender like scent and how her lips looked so soft and inviting. I slaped myself across the face.
After what felt like 10 minutes ,i heard a door open and i turned around to see Aphacus enter her room. Then i heared a click . She locked the door.
I felt kinda bad..but  what if i had kissed her and then she rejects me..i would be devastated...then again what if she liked me back.
What if she felt the same explosion of mind baffling butterflies that filled my gut the moment our noses touched. What if she felt breathless when we were that near.
My thoughts were interupted by a click at her door then Aphacus coming out dressed in a black and white  striped longsleeve shirt with a short sleeve black top on top of that. Black sweat pants with many pockets and black converse. The out fit was unique....it was like something Billie Eilish would wear..but it suited her, she looked good.

"Lets go." She said happily.

"Where? " i stated raising an eye brow and turning back to the tv.

"To see your dad , silly"...

She is mad....my dad will eat her alive.

.......................................................................................................

Ok so tell me what you think. Comment.
Constructive critism always welcome here.
Plus plz vote if you liked this chapter .
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Continue reading. ★¤☆