END OF SCHOOL

Sooo..school resumed on August 4th 2015...i was supper excited to just get it over with..
Olive picked me up and we drove to school...Brooklyn high..
Dress code anything aslong as it's not slutty.

Olive wore blue jeans,a white shirt and a yellow trench coat ..her hair was in a beautiful pony tail..she looked great..
As for me i wore black khaki trousers and a white button up shirt my long dark brown hair in a bun and a pair of flats...

We arrived with about a half hour to spare ,which we used to go over our assignments and hand them over..then we went and got our new time tables for our lessons..i found that we pretty much had the same lessons..in the same hall that is..first we had double Bio then break then math followed by english then P.E.
We headed to Mr ,brown hall and sat right at the back near the window. Olive took the seat to my left. I took out my phone and plugged in my ear phones and drifted off to another dimension.

When the class was full i pulled out my note book and paid close attension to mr brown monologue on genetics. Blah.. blah.. blah..half the class was asleep and the other half was using their phones... wow,just wow...i looked over to olive to find that she had been called to the land of the ancestors long ago...

"Olive ..ooollliiiveeee" i whisper

"Yes teacher!!" She half yelled half screamt...waking everyone up and making everone to laugh...when the laughter died down it was clear everyone was ammused ..well all but Mr. Brown

So the old man got pissed off and told olive she will have to sit at the front of the class for the rest of the term...so my desk mate is the new kid...and you'll never guess who it is..note the sarcasm
Nick....

The rest of the lesson we spend arguing on paper notes...my  terms gonna be a mess...

Apart from the amusing notes from nick..the rest of the lesson went in a blur..when the bell finally rung ,i just stood up and left
for break . I headed to the front of the class woke Olive up.. again !! ,apparently she didnt have the strength to control herself even when at the front.She woke up this time less noisly. we walked to the vending machine and grabbed a couple of lunch bars before we headed to the math hall. We took our seats..back left and i warned her not to fall asleep...another lesson next to that pric, was the last thing i needed.
"You know he kinda likes you..."

"What..??" i asked being pulled out of the day dream i was having with a large sunday.

"He likes you ."she said tipping her head in the direction of the hord of students trying to squeeze through the tinny door lest Principal Harris catches them in the hall after break...in front was Nick barely making it through a second wall of girls battering their a lashes at him...

"Who ?  Nick frickin ...Parks are you..out of your god dam mind.?"
She chuckled at my impersonation of madea while saying the last bit.before answering .."mmmh !"
Reece and Nick were seated a right back corner..just across the room.
Olive looked at Nick then me then she said that she was having a mindgraine and that she wanted to sit away from the window..because of the bright light.

If you do this i will  hate you..i mentally yelled at her.

Before i could say anything she pulled out her phone and started texting..then without warrning me she stood up and went across the room to trade seats with Nick 'since their side had no windows.'
Nick  came over and sat next to me..here we go again...he had a small smile plastered o  his face as he looked strait ahead at Mrs. Gordon our 48 year old math teacher.
I got tired of at staring daggers at him and looked ahead. But my peripheral vision i could see him flicking his wrist and pretending to shoot some hoop in class.
After some time i heard a small laugh escape his lips..followed by him pinching his nose in a usel less atemp to not laugh.
Thats when i noticed his eyes were glowing red...out of curiosity i changed my vision too..when my eyes fully adjusted i could not believe my eyes....my class was full of vices..at the far front..drug abuse was playing with mrs Gordons papers..while playing with Kate lynns hair..she is an addict? Gosh this is shocking..she was the second brightest student in our class.
Drug addict looks like a hippy btw with large long dreads up to his knees.
Sleep was seated at olives desk slowly caressing her cheak as she slowly drifted off.sleep looks is a very cute boy but looks tired af.
Lust , looks like a body builder..and he only wears like a man skirt thing..he was tormenting Magdaline the girl whose been staring at Nick since the lesson started.
Anger was tormenting Mrs.Gordon. while Boredom was tormenting everone ..apart from Nick and i.
I shifted  my gaze to Nick but found he was looking at me..he waved his hands and formed a fire ball.. I guess only the two of us can see that ..i said pointing at the inferno..he nodded.and threw it at sleep ..who immediately left olive alone and ran out the door..screeming .
I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Your evil..in a good way...when i was  calm i whispered a small thanks to him.

Because he was kind enough to stop his minions from messing with Olive i trust him now..and i kinda like that he would do that for Olive..I mean if she continued sleeping..at this rate she will be repeating ..

The up side of today  is that i got to know Nick a little bit more...he is not that much of a bad guy ....it only that his a demon...literally..
Soo we become a group...Olive ,Reece Nick and I...never been in one before..it always was just Olive and I.
I got to know that Nicks been to highschool 20 time..gosh..dosent he get tired...then again homone driven teenagers are the perfect prey for him..
The rest of the term is history..

.................................................................................................................

At the end off spring the next year,after succesfully finishing and passing our examination Olive and I graduate..and plan ahead for university..we both were accepted in Yale..

But before university..theres alot to do during our year long holiday......
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◇•••••••••••••••••••••••
Writer here ..i know there is a tone of mistakes but..i will fix them..hope you enjoy this chapter..love you guys ..plz vote.
And comment.
Tell me what you think soo far.
:)..till next time.