The day we met

The war in the city of angels had been going on for a long time . The eternal one watched over the whole fight motionless. I was watching from a far hoping no demon would come my way.
My fellow angels fell at the feet of the demons , many were slain and their aura drawn back to the heart of God .

Too many of Michael's angels fell, so Raphael sent his angels to fight under Michaels command. Jeremiel was unable to leave his post because Lucifer  had created a commotion down on earth and there was a war amoung the descendants of cain and seth and many were dying .( yes , his job is to recieve soles of the dead.)

I watched carefully and looked around time and time again . I have a stange ability to sense danger and yet the ability to feel human emotions. Right now i know it is  danger im feeling.
I tilt to the right . A blade probably the width of my entire face passes by inches to my face... wow..

This is so awesome

I look over to where it comes from,  two demonia come towards
Me, they are  just as the angels only grey and ashen  and their wings had some narly holes..
I take my hands and pull two feathers from my wings i say the sacred prayer and they turn to swords . My robe turns to my armour and i glow ..

I love transforming

My form shines like a sun ... this is only a millionth of my makers form but its enough to tear away the demonias flesh. I take my sword and stab each  burning there forms to ash.

Dam i fogot to lock the gate

The warrior angels arrive with Miccus we take our places.
Hords of demons rise from the pit . They scramble through the gate and enter..
The smell of pure spirits draw them to my place of guard..
I cant let them do away with these soles , because they are the center of all human life on Earth. Imagine a tree ,they are the stem and the human race the branches and leaves . Cut them down and the rest go with it.

I brave my self. They were still a good distance away when i saw him.

Infront of the hord of demons was a red emarald being charging
Towards us , our eyes meet and lock as our swords cling together and sparks fly.
The sound of iron clinging together is all i can hear.. my heart beats faster ...

Im definately not afraid..why does this demon look soo good i mean common look at his friends..Aphacus focus or he'll cut you.

I feel very odd or gassy or both , but whatever im feeling his feeling it too. All of a sudden he stops swinging his sword. He reaches out his hand..

Ok  so should i streach out my hand omg  maybe its a trick and he'll
Cut my head off when i reach out. Stop being dumb trust him.

So i reach out and out hands meet..a great light is produced from our touch, its so bright that it stops the war. The demonia flee from the city gates back to the pit.

Lucifer annoyed and defeated launches himself at the thone of the creator only to hit the armour of God head first. Unable to penetrate he flie to where we are , followed closesly by a vengefull Michael.. but the angels were not fast enough..Lucifer draws his sword and cuts of my wings.. gold streams of my back and  i feel an odd sting.....pain.
Michael draws his bow and his arrow splits Lucifers tounge right through the middle. Defeated he retreats dragging the red emarald away with him down the pit.
  Michael closes the gate after placing  a wall of fire atop the pit closing it off for good...

.................................................................................................................

Continue ..it gets better trust me..
Hows it soo far plz vote.