saying good bye

Reece.

Yesterday..i held the largest leavers party ..in brooklyn high history......

Well at least id like to think i did..

The party was great ..we rented a whole club for it ...personal saying..:.its not a great party until the cops show up...

People were wasted to the point they couldnt stand up..which is great ..dont get me wrong they are  great people but they will be decoys when we are raided by the cops...belive me they came in handy.
The only thing that ruined it for me was the fact that Nick didnt show up..
He was  my best friend..he always had my back  and i had expected him to be there for me ..but he wasnt..
I called him soo many times that i got tired but anyways. At least
Olive was there..she made me happier than any girl i had ever hooked up with in my former past.

When i woke up today i saw Nick had sent a text..

========================================================

<[ sorry man, for missing the party i got carried away with        ] ..[work..and i kinda went over to Auroras house and ended up  ] ..[sleeping over..sorry man                                                                ]

========================================================

Once i saw Auroras name..i didnt feel disappointed anymore...
I knew how much he loved that girl and i knew it ment the world to him to spend time with her.

I headed over to Olives for our date at around 11.00 . She wore blue  skinny jeans a large black hoddie and black converse..her hair in a messy bun. I wanted to take her to Queens for the day to meet  my parents. I was living with my eldest sibling Brian..who works as a lawyer, he is 32 yrs old..i was the last born ,18yrs..so when my parents got older they left brooklyn for a quieter part of newyork..
I ushered her to my car ..a 2008 Hummer 4×4 suv...and we drove off..the drive was longer than i expected but not too long..we were there at 12.30..

My parents absolutely loved Olive..we played some games with them..like poker..and bingo and manopoly..Olive and my mum ended up beating me and my dad.
We left at two in the afternoon since my mum and dad had to go to the country club they owned for a meeting with its members.

Thats just about the time the problems began..
we had stopped over at quick mart to buy some snacks when olive started complaining about a head ache..
I told her to wait ill buy her some pain killers but the moment i was three meters away from her heading towards a stand with some asprin she fainted behind me..
I heard the thump of some one hitting the floor and i turned around to find olive on the floor..i ran over to her...the cachier helped by calling an ambulance, within 15 minutes they had arrived..
Everthing afterwards was a blur...the car ride to the hospital..the doctors running tests on her ..everthing.
The doctor had her take an MIR. scann only to reveal that olive had stage 4 cancer and a tumor that had covered 3/4 of her brain linning.
I called Aurora and olives parents to the hospital..
When Aurora came she entered the ward without even looking my way ..a few minutes latter i heared her scream.. i ran inside only to hear the continuous beep or the heart rate machine.
My hands went cold.and i blacked out.
The doctors came in and pronounced she was dead. The next time i came to my brother was seated across from me and Aurora was by my side ..the sad look on her face confirmed the nightmare that i had hoped was only in my mind.

Aphacus pov.
When Niccus left i felt bad for him..maybe i shouldnt have told
Him.
I spent some  time cleaning the house before i laid on my couch and had the remaining pancakes from breakfast.while watching some music videos on MTV.
I sang along to some songs.
At about 3.45 in the evening i got a call from Reece..he said soo
Many things but the only words.... to be honest that i heard over his sobs were Olive and hospital.
I ran as fast as i cold...took a cab..then the subway to Queens then another cab to  Queens new light hospital. I entered the hospital
And i saw Olives parents walking down the hall. They stopped infront of a ward and talked to the doctor out side.i saw Reece seated on a chair outside the same ward so i knew olive was inside.
When i opened the door i shifted my eyes to find sickness but he wasnt in the ..room..
A bright light began to fill the room then i saw Uriel decend to the hospital room. Uriel ,a.k.a angel of death ,this could only mean one thing.

Beeeeeeeeeeeep..

She was gone. I saw her sole rise up. Out of her body and take the hand of Uriel.
They both looked at me..they obviously do not know i can see them.
I look at them and wave . Uriel realises who i am and a small smile forms on his face . Olive is abit confused..but she shruggs it off before they both dissapear upwards.
I scream in frustration.
Reece, olives parents and the doctor rush in...they try everthing to ressusitate her but she is gone.Reece passes out.
I take his phone go through his contacts and call his brother as he is being carried out by the nurses to a different room

A few minutes later Nick/Niccus runs in to finds me by olives bed.Olive's parents sit a cross in deniel of what has just happened she was their only child.
When Niccus enters ,only anger boils within me..i had quite the time to think things over..while i sat their crying for the past hour. Only Niccus has power over sickness. It is his fault, all his fault.

" This is all your fault!..Leave!" I yell half crying.

He just looks over ,he is hurt by what i say but he doesnt even defend himself, or denie it ,he just turns around and leaves.

I leave the room to give Olives parents some privacy and i head over to see Reece. I sit by him..tears have dried on his pale cheecks.
When he opens his eyes..they are red and swolen ... i see so much pain in them ..he looks at me and nods.

"I will never love again", are the last word he says before slowly drifting back into unconciousness

The hardest thing to do in life is say goodbye..it will hurt but in the end just know they are in a better place.

So goodbye Olive Taylor....goodbye my friend.

.................................................................................................................

Writers note.

I hope you liked the chapter..some mistakes hear and there but all in all.i hope you enjoy.