Revenge

Aphacus p.o.v.

Flash back.
I was seated at my appartment when the door bell rang. The mail man appeared at the door with flowers. I smiled sheepishly before signing the deliver note and heading over to my couch to look at the note attached to it. Raphael paid the local flower shop to send  me a bouquet everday . It was definetly the sweetest thing anyone has done for me.
I picked the card up..but emediately my hand touched the card i sensed his presence..i havent seen him for over two years. This isnt from Raphael. I debate whether or not to read it ..but i finally i give in at about 8.00 am.

It read.:

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I do not deserve your forgiveness but please..when you go to starbucks today let your eyes meet mine one  last time..i will be morphed so you need to switch to your angel blue eyes..
Plz be  there at 9.00.

~Niccus.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I texted Raphael and told him i was heading out for the day..and i headed to starbucks to spend my day alone.
It took me about  5 minutes to drive to my favourite starbucks shop
4 km away in my new car..a dark blue maserati.
I walked into the beautifuly decorated building and sat at my favourite window seat...it faced a beautiful side walk lined with canadian maple trees.. i got my rich coffee from the counter with  three chocolate donughts and returned to my seat. I took out my computer from my laptop bag plugged in my ear phones , perused through my list of anime before picking one punch man ,,and i started watching.

As i started to watch a weired feeling started to form at the depth of my tummy but i shrugged it off..but it became intense..so i put down my earphones ..took a large sigh then switched my vision...the moment they turned blue i looked round the coffee shop to find him but he wasnt inside so i looked out...my heart dropped...there he was ..he was covered with blood..and his hand was gashing out ..his body was covered in scars and his dark wings were wet with blood. A guardian angel was stepping on his wings exerting pressure on a hole that was forming in the center. When our eyes met he grined that charming smile of his.
He turned his gaze back to the angel infront of him and my gaze moved with his. RAPHAEL??? What was he doing ?

"Why are you smilling ?"a pissed of Raphael yells using his blades tip to raise Niccus down cast chin to face him..

"Because..i never knew there would be some one more evil and vile than my father.. you killed Aphacus best friend so that when
She would morn you could sweep in and be her saviour ..get her to love you..arent you a pittiable sight. "He states

My glare..widens as Raphael shamelessly gloats over his..'win'

Clearly you do not know me...my mind barks.

I stand up walk over to the door and morph. Revenge  ..will be mine.
I run towards Raphael and smack him a cross his face .the impact makes his face reverberate .two punches to his gut. Toomstone .followed by crane kick to his face a couple of times . The rest is history.

I felt like ending Raphael there and then but ..i couldnt..ending him would mean killing my chance to get back my wings.
I head over to niccus he is very hurt..so i take his hand and look at his wound...he needs help.

I grab..him and drag him to my car  when he faints and i go back for my food and laptop

What ..im not going to starve on account of some guys.

I head back to my appartment and lay him on the couch .
They say the tears of an angel can heal all wounds..so i morph to angel state and think about my life ,Ginger ,olive, michael and there it starts to fall i collect some and pour it into his mouth.

Immeadiately his form shines his wings heal his wounds..because there were tears of an angel he heals in angel state..i will never get that picture out of my mind... his white wings ..gold eyes..blue hair.
It only lasted a minute before his demon nature creeped back into his system..his hair became black with red tips..his wings became grey black and his orbs returned to deep dark red again before his eyes closed again reminding me that he has been unconscious for the past three hours..
But all in all it worked..every wound he had was healed..every scar vanished..
I carry him to the guest room AGAIN.. and lay him there..He should be awake in the morning.
But now its time for my revenge.

End of flash back

I hunted Raphael down to his appartment..he wasnt there.i trashed his stuff and  dealt with a bunch of his angel friends ..
I will find him. I will have my revenge.as for now.....
I have made my decision...:

As they say in star wars..
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE.¤¤¤¤.

.................................................................................................................
ok hy guys,
I hope you enjoy the story..regardless of the mistakes.
Yeah.
Comment and share.
Btw..vote if you liked this chapter..it will get better and better as the story continues ..this is my first one so bear with me.