YEARS OF TRAINING

Note
So you guys thanks for reading hope you like this chapter
Plz vote..and comment...
I would like to know what you think.
Enjoy
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◇•••••••••••••
Michaels p.o.v.
I looked over the pond one more time ..all i ever saw was Aphacus smilling back at me..i shake my head bringing me back to reality....if only she new...i smile lightly at her..

"Ok,...Lets go" i tell her.

But then she grins at me a sheepish smile before she smacks the back of my head real quick and runs a head..she can be soo cute at times ..

"Whats that for?" i yell pretending to be hurt ..".for being late she yells back."

I wait for her to get dressed.
Before we pick off from the day before..
I could tell the training was hard for her without her wings but i kept it simple and do able...
This would go on for fifty years.

Aphacus p.o.v.

Soo fifty years have passed..i know what your thinking fifty freakin years but to angels thats like a week ..we dont age..well they dont i kinda do but every one million years..thats why i look like your average eighteen year old chick yet im 18 million  years.
Soo the trainings been intense and im now able to fight back any angel of my level..believe me am deadly stuff but i will not stop there ..ill train till the day Michael stops throwing baby punches at me and actually fights back...

During those fifty years though i talk to niccus and get to know him better..hes the funniest cutest guy ive ever met.
Yet there was Michael..before i knew him as my brother nothing more ..i did not know him at all..but within those years i got to train with him i came to know his funny, cheeky, wise, friendly and his supper talented and amazing side..

In one way or annother i came to love him...

He understood me and i liked that he did..

With time Michael intensifies my training and so we start to train with the warrior angels (his army) this means we no longer can go to the far lands to train and Niccus and his memmory slowly fades from my memmory as decades turn to centuries and centuries to meleniums.

I become stronger..and stronger..
One day Gabriel comes over to see my progress ,along with the other arch angels.....Michael is soo proud of me
.
"Can she take me on?" Gabriel snikers while throwing fists in the air like a boxer .
.
You'll regreat that ....i smile wickedly

"Ok "Michael says..before bending and wispering in my ear .."cut him down to size".

Michael walks over to where the other arch angels are seated with the army of angels who were taking a break from the morning exercise.

Gabriel stands at the far end of the little training arena..
He picks his sword before throwing it aside..".i dont need it to beat you princess he says winking at me....".

"Neither do I" i say winking back.

He flys at me first but i move left and he misses. He flys back and i race towards him he launches a fist but i block it ,he launches the other which i also block. Each time i block his punches dust rises and the ground shakes.creating mini tremles all around us.

The crowd is silent before erupting in cheers...

"Im impressed princess ,he taught you how to block and move fast isnt that efficient "he snikers before actually taking this serious and using  his actual streangth but he still cant loosen my grip on his hands..so i pretend that his streangth has set him free and i let go.... "see that princess..im way to strong for you"

Ok thats enough boosting..one last look at michael , he nods and gives the signal...

I jump up and knock Gabriel down ..he lands on his gut, its like a belly flop but only on pure solid ground...

The crowd is shocked

He stands  up but not fast enough ..in a flash im in front of him i kick him in the gut before knocking his head into the ground..
I wait for him to get up but his out cold....

K.O.

The stadium is quiet before Michael starts clapping followed
By the his army and then the shocked arch angels besides him. I wink at Michael before heading over admist roars of chear.

"Any one else for a challenge? "i ask with a smugg smile on my lips.

The other angels shake their heads in fear  before bursting out in laughter..when from behind me Gabriel stands up staggering over...
He comes and leans on my shoulder ,
"remind me not to get on your wrong side ever "he says while rubbing his left cheak where i had planted one of my killer punches.
"Im officialy scared of you" Uriel says shuddering .
I give a big toothy smile before heading back to the little dressing room michael set up for me . I wore my robe then went over to the guys to spend the rest of the day together and you can guess where we went..

Little did i know that this happiness would not last forever..
And the day was near when all   that i had would slip out of my hands forever..