TRAINING MY BEST FRIEND

Michaels p.o.v.
I walk into Jeremiels office ,and wow the aroma is just on point...
I take a deep breath of it all..

sometimes i wish i was a mortal  So that i could just come in here one day and eat this food...

It was like a welcoming into eternal life..

I walk to the office just across the room and enter Jeremiels office smilling ...
"
So how she been doing " i ask pulling a cheeky smile..

"Wellll... not that bad really...just a bit slow.." He says quite bored.

Jeremiel was the second in rank after Uriel then me, his work was to receive and tend to all who have died since the begging of time..he had to organise housing ,food ,afterlife robes etc. to be made.

He did everything for them... he had met billions of people...and hasn't forgotten even one. His amazing right .

I shrugged at his reply before i caught a small smile tug on his lip..then he tried to hide it..
He was lying on his sofa throwing some sort of ball at the wall.

"J, what have you been up to? "
"
"Nothing much "he said sacastically while pointing at the papers at his desk to try hide his lie.

"J.." I said while grabbing the ball that nearly hit the wall

"Fine, I might have given Aphacus the impression that she was the only one doing gate dutty..within the last hour shes done about 100 or so forms... shes been soo stressed she prayed that people stop dying"..he said the last part while practically rolling in the couch from laughter..

I proposed the idea of me teaching her how to protect herself to Jeremiel which he agreed straight away.

His a wierdo believe me

As I walked over to the little room aphacus was in I opened the door and rested on the frame a litle.
She looked so good when she was focused like that..
She was in a nice robe..blue ..her long hair was in a pony tail
And she had her seraphim bracelet around her slim wrist..
She suddenly caught me off guard as i met her currious face looking at me..
"Hey"

"Hi"

I explained to her the whole thing about Jeremiel and about her training..she put a little frown when i found myself telling her about what Jeremiel did..gosh im so dumb i cant even keep my mouth shut...she frowned like a five year old girl which made me laugh..

"WHAT!!"She shouted loudly causing me laugh again...she just store at me before she joined in..

We agreed to meet everyday for training in the far plains ..which is just like a garden but only people stopped going there because its where the....lets say' unwanted angels use to stay..'

***

So the next day I head over there as fast as I can ..im late..when i see her i slow down and decide to play it cool ..
"Aphacus! "I call out ,but im immeadiately met with a frowning face "yeish , Im sorry"

"Brat" I hear her wisper while pulling that adorable sad face again.

" oooh yeah!" i yell...and walk over to her...
She sees the mischeif in my eyes yelps and start to run..but not before i grab he wrist and pull her back and tickle her...
"Ok ok ,your not a brat" ..she smiles ..oh that smile of hers takes me away...No Michael dont think like that i say mentally...

Shes just a friend i mentally note out loud ...
"who?" I hear her ask only to realise that she was seated next to me where we had been fighting...
"No one ,"i say shrugging..

"Ok and im going to pretend im a deaf lady" she says while
Walking over to the broken stone arch in the middle of the garden..with a cheeky smile on her face...
She walks behind the arch and i follow only to here her shout..
"Wait!!" i stop dead in my tracks..

"What are you doing back there? .."

"Changing.."

"Ohh!" i say abit embarrased..

"Ok how does this look..?"

"Whered you get that.?."it was a baggytrouser and a white shirt that just about fit well..

"Just answer the question" she says rolling her eyes..the she finnaly says..

"From  J "she said .."he got it for me seeing as i cannot access my armour and i cannot fight in my robe.."

"Ok ..it looks good on you ,"i said smilling ..shed look good in anything even animal hide.. i chukled again ..
We began with laps then basic blocks...

In the evenning we spared ...i went easy on her ofcourse ..i was barely fighting infact...durr...angel of war...but i think me going easy on her pissed her off coz it made her feel pittied apon and believe me she hated pitty..and thats the reason why a few seconds after realising this i found myself on the floor..wow that punch came out of nowhere...
I began to take it abit serious which i saw she appreciated..
When we were done she walked back to her bush and came out in her offshoulder robe..
She walked away just after hugging me and threatening me if i ever came late again.

.................................................................................................................

Hows it soo far..plz comment
Thank you soo much for readding hope you enjoy.
I might be slow to up date but thats because im studdying for a major exam..