Haunted by my past.

My body is covered in tatoos of chains spreading all over my arms ,legs , back ending near the place my wings were and a pad lock incripted in ancient text is drawn .

It wasnt just a dream..oooh come on..

I bathe and come out ..now i cant even wear the clothes i want.
I put on my innerwear, a pair of jeans,socks, some black converse .and a long sleeve shirt and a large white sweater with a scarf.

Soo in the last twenty four hours,I have found Niccus, met Raphael and if i crack this 'game' on my body i can get my wings back...wow...i thought my life was gonna be different...NORMAL....
Today im staying in all day ,there is no way im heading out..so i sit at my couch with a tub of ice cream and watch tv...
I think over the events of yesterday this cannt actually be happening ...i peep into my sleeve..yeah its happening.
Around noon im already through five tubs so i order two boxes of extra large pizzas. When I end the call to Pizza inn...i turn around to find Niccus standindg behind me...

"What the?"..boy dont you know how to knock i snap.
He raises his eyebrow in horror as i pick a rolling pin off the kitchen counter..

"Sorry !"....i just got worried after calling your line 20 time and you not picking up..."i thought maybe you skipped town after finding out who i was."

I lower the rolling pin and place it on the shelf.

I place my index fingers at my temple and start massaging my head slowly as i walk to the sitting room..."and why the hell would i do that" i say raising an eyebrow

He turns round and faces me as i plop my self on the sofa..he leans against my kitchen door.."you know its not healthy to eat that much"... he snikers tilting his head at the empty tubs on my coffee table .

I just shrugg it off.."hey want to join me i ask .."

My request startles him ,before he walks over and joins me on the couch.
We watch some fast and furious before the pizaa arrives i hand him a box as we head over to the kitchen to eat.we sit round the island in the middle and eat .
Its nice spending time with him..i couldnt help but throw a couple of side glances over to him a couple of times..he looked so good ..he had a black shirt on ,black jeans nice black and white conversd and a silver chain round his neck..the shirt traced the out line of his muscles well...i noticed a lot about him..like a tatoo on his left arm and a piercing on his left ear...and the way his jaw tightened with every bite forcing his perfectly chiseled jaw to pop.

I think your staring..you dork..my mind insulted me.

I suddenly looked at his eyes and realised he had seen me stare at him he whole time ..when our eyes meet he smiles cheekily and continues masacaring his pizza.
I hand Niccus the remaining four slices of my pizaa coz even if i do not want to admit it ..im am soo full i could bust open and die ,just die.
I head to the couch and plop my self on the couch...the long leather sofa steetches into a curv facing the tv .so i place my self in the middle only to notice the remote in the far end..
I moan in frustration really...i feel like a beached whale..ill just watch whats on.when Niccus is done he comes and joins me he lays on the other end and his head is just inches from me.
This is nice.
After an hour of watching i dont know what exactly...I ask niccus to pass the remote and find that he is sleeping.
I try to wake him up but he isnt budging so ,as the saying goes ...if you cant beat them, join them.
We slept through the afternoon and into the night..by the time I woke up it was 11 pm. I look over at the still sleeping Niccus..I guess this is a sleep over... i smile and carry him to my guest bedroom..i know its weird that I THE GIRL IS CARRYING HIM ...but i cant leave him on the couch plus i have the strength to, soo yeah ...
I lay him on the bed and tuck him in..this is soo weird and cheesy.

I walk over to my room an dive into the sheets of my bed without a second thought...shoes and all.
I fall asleep and drift off to neverland...

••♥••••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••••••••••••••••••♥
Im woken up by the suns bright light drifting into my window through my glass wall. Forgot to close the blinds.
I roll of the bed in frustration..i had a good nights sleep.
I walk over to the shower and take a nice relaxing bath ...wow it feels soooooo gooood.
After the bath i put on my innerwears ,a large shirt and one of those shorts that you only wear at home.
I wear my fuzzy bunny slippers and head to the kitchen for breakfast..."'what to have? ,what to have.?".i ask my self while stroaking my chin..then i space and my whacky mind takes over

I see syrup and and i see eggs do the equation with your constant being butter and floor and you get??
My mind asks.
We silmutaneously answer...
Pancakes...!!!

I make the batch and put on the heat and start cooking...
The smell of pancakes fills the whole house..i blast some urban rock through the stereoes and immitate the guitar soloist ontop of the island as i wait for the last one to cook through..
I hear the door open my mind races..who could it.......................... be. ....Niccus.. ..time slows down...i get off the table and clean the mess..i reduce the volume and grab the pan handle...wait you short is too short my brain shouts ...i snap my fingers and my black sweats appear on my legs..time continues as normal.

"Hey whats for breakfast ....?"he asks as he enters..findind me holding flipping a pancake off the pan and onto his plate.