Never to transform again.

Aphacus leaves and goes to  the  caverns of serafims.
( looks better than it sounds) . And weeps for the loss of her wings , she can never transform again , she will never fly . It took 18 million years to grow her wings and now they will never grow again because of the cursed blade of Lucifer.

Aphacus pov

The weirdest part of today is not the pain or sadness , its just the fact that I CANT GET  THAT EMARALD BEING OUT OF MY HEAD..
And with the lost of my wings Im really not in  the mood ..
I have to look on the bright side am an arch angels secretary thats gotta count for something..
So I head out to Jeremiels office and knock on the door , almost immediately im meet with  the marvelous architecture of the largest waiting room ever created , marble arcs plenty of chairs and food lots and lots of food

This will be interesting

I see many people old and young ... healthy looking people..
Some im shocked are dead.
I see  Jeremiel in the far corner talking to an old man , the former pope i presume..

He notices me standing at the far end ...Aphacus.. "lets get started"

"Soo ", i ask ,"will i be serving food , making the foood ...oooh wait ill be tasting the food..."
He chuckels "no, no..."

You know its really annoying when your being serious and some one takes you for a joke...

"Youll be doing something better"
He leads me to a door at the far end ..
It's  a nice room

Only half the floor is not there!!! ʘ‿ʘ

Theres a desk and one of those scanning machines humans have at there malls. Then a big drop all the way down to earth..

"And your work is "( drum roll ) ... i anticipate ... "to record the names of the dead who arrive.."

I hear glass break in the distance..."what ..! " (●__●)

SO I SIT down , this cant be that bad right , I mean receiving dead people..
I sit down and wait..
And wait .
And WAIT THEN WAIT! !!!! 

Come on some one die already

Bing .. abell rings i look over and see a man walk over the scanner..i pull out my papers right everything ,and  when i say everthing I mean EVERTHING...about the man :
NAME:  peter ottomy
AGE; 19
GENDER; male
CAUSE OF DEATH: alcohol
DATE 1/ 3/
LIFE HISTORY;............................
2 BILLION WORDS LATER..
ETC..

Wow..glad thats over...
Bing bing ten people arrive..

You gotta be kidding me

"How did you all die...?? "
"Earthquake...seriously....??"

100 people later and am exhausted... i mean commn ..really.
Mind you its barely noon mortal time..

I was just about to give up and quit when Michael opened the door that i had forgot was behind me..
Now I know your wondering why his here  ...well because of my 'uniqueness' I grew up under the care of the arch angels..
Soo All six of them were like my big brothers..Mostly Michael

"Aphacus, guess what? "

I roll my eyes.".what.? "

"Jeremiel has told me its ok if i train you to protect your self ..you know since you no longer have your wings.
Yes,
Besides , Jeremiel has thousands of secretary angels who do the work your doing.."

WHAT !!!!!!!!!! WHY THAAT..&;#$@#

"He also says your a lousy worker .."

When i get my hand on you ,...

"Ooh ok." I reply pulling an innocent smile..

.................................................................................................................

Soo this is my first book on wattpad plz coment
Also thank you soo much for reading thus far.
Got some spelling mistakes ill correct.