LIES..

Niccus pov.

I woke up on the most comfortable bed i have ever had the pleasure of sleeping on..it felt like a cloud and the delicate silk sheets were just perfect against my skin.
For about five seconds i wasnt sure about where i was until i remembered Aphacus..wow she has an incredible house..
For me i lived in an old appartment down in the lower sides of brooklyn , this place was just amaizing..my main question how did i get on the bed.?
I rolled off the bed and entered bathroom in the room,i took a nice relaxing shower ..ps. she has the best shower ever ..it even has settings like rain ,drizzel,etc..this is amazing.
When i was done i sat on the bed and thought of an outfit before snapping my fingers and they appeared on my bed ,i got dressed. And checked my phone for messages..fifteen missed calls (.Reece).

Thats when i remmembered i missed the biggest party ever at
Reeces house yesterday ..i mentally and physically slapped my self..but then again spending time with the only girl i have loved and thought of for the last  eight thousand years is way better.

I heard music coming from the kitchen ,urban rock ..interesting..
I walked over to the large door and opened it..then i heared the volume going down and i realised she was trying to hide something..she is fast but not as fast as me..so i speed in and sit by the counter..i watch her clean the table ..then wipe the mess on her face ..then she looks down and i looks at her shorts..
I could see her thighs and my mind went blank..Wow.

You wove her..my mind teased in a babyish voice.

.she snapped her fingers and her black sweats covered her thighs then she turned around and held the pan.

"Hey whats for breakfast..?" I ask as I ran to the door and opened it just in  time for her to turn back and flip a pancake onto a plate. I sit down  at the island
And watch her as she piles pancakes onto two plates..then she makes two cups of coffee .
She then places nutela,syrup and whipped cream on the table before .sending me a toothy smile and whispering "bon appetite"
While passing me a plate.
The pancakes were amaizing ,she is an amazing cook..

"Nick, I want to tell you something."  She starts.."but i do not know how you'll take it."

"What is it about i ask ?" Slightly concerned about whats she is about to say.

"Its about your dad .." she said looking at my face for a reaction..

"Ok i know my dad is evil..i know he is bad ..plz dont say you wont be my friend because of him besides..he has been a great father even though he never ever told me who my mother was.and the fact he is the devil..dont judge he is a nice guy i swear.. ."

"Its not that .." she states.." Lucifer isnt your father..your an angel Nick not a demon..he stole you when you were a baby."

I froze..she explained everthing she knew about our origin , after wards ..i was just filled with anger..hate..spite and sadness.

"Soo is that why you were banished  ? Because of your gender...?" i ask through gritted teeth

"No.." she states curtly ..i can see she doesnt want to talk about so i stop pestering.

I have been living a lie..anger sweeps over me. But one thing is real and thats my hate for heaven..they killed my parents even though they didnt sin..and in the end Lucifer did save me..
I lost my appetite so i did not even finish my food before i stood up to leave..

"Bye," i say as i leave through the  kitchen door.

"Nick !"she calls out but im already out the front door.

I leave getting into the elevator ..once inside i try to calm my self but i cannt ,i feel too many emotions at once..am sure dad will explain himself..hopefully...
The sound of a bell brings me out of my trance ,the doors open and i morph ,so that im not seen, then i take off my jumper and remain with my black shirt.
I breathe in,close my eyes and let my wings streach out of my body..
I fly up above the 50 storey flat then i fly down towards the concrete pathway  really fast before, chanting the ancient curse and opening up the way to hell,...home.
The earth opens up..and i fly into the hole..only to come up into a different world.

This is the weired thing..let me explain how this hole works..in the human world i fall into the earth but once i enter im  flying upwards.so its like im jumping out of the hole.

I walk along the long bridge to my fathers mansion..down bellow i can see the spirits of the dead screeming in pain...as they are consumed by fire..but never die..just burn.

I know its not funny but most of them are our customers...suckers.. they never read the fine print..

I open the gates and enter through the front door..
Everything looks the same i guess. I walk to my fathers office and knock on the door.
"Niccus" he says lifting his head from the magazine his reading.
"What a suprise he says while hugging me.?Hows the family business holding up?"

"Great dad" i said before clearing my voice.."dad...why didnt you tell me im am an angel..you know im loyal to you practically saved me from them"

My question ,brings sadness to his eyes.."I was afraid of loosing you ,"he said looking down bitterly.

"I would never leave you ,you should know that ."i stated ".but it dosent matter anyways im hear to stay."

My dad smilled at me before comming over and hugging  me.

My phone rang and i saw i had a message from ,my secretary we had a customer.My family business was ,apart from influencing human behaviour we hired vices..this is how people bewitch others ,they just hire a vice to attack someone for a certain time.
We get payment in money, blood and soul.
I walked out , gave my dad a last wave before heading out and heading to the office.

Once at the office ,i met the man ,.he was tall well built..he had
Red brown pupils ...he was wearing a large black trench coat.
And one of those hats  mafia bosses wear..he filled in a form for hiring sickness.i signed under where he hand filled in the details of his hire..that is date, victim , time (for how long sickness would torment the person ) and to what extent..that is to death or not.
So i sign ,he shakes my hand and leaves.
I grab the papers from my desk..today had been a bussy day.
At least my secretary filled in for the other minor issues. My mistake; i didnt go through it.
I took a nap for about thirty minutes before i dicided to go over the filles to check they are arranged well before i added the new ones.
I arranged the files well .it took me about 2 hours.
Then i read over the last file..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIRE FORM

Vice hired : sickness

Victim: Olive Taylor

Disease: cancer

Time of suffering :5th june 2016 2.00pm to 5th june 2016 4.00pm

Extent: to death.

Signature customer                                          signature manager

            ¤□◇|                                                                    ¤☆¤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~~\~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\~~~~~~~~

Wait Olive Taylor..  thats aphacus best friend..i freeze what have i done.
I call reece..today he had a date with Olive....when he answers i can hear him crying..he says he is at the hospital..before he hangs up.

I half run half fly over.
When i enter through the wards door ..i find Aphacus crying over the dead body of Olive ..im too late.

She looks over to me... i dont like it when she cries ..i just want to hug her and comfort her...but all i see in her eyes is anger .

"This is all your fault ..LEAVE.!!"

her statement catches me off guard..i dont know what to do soo
I just walk out.