hidden guilt brought to light

Michaels pov.

"Where is she..? " I ask after i slam Niccus and Trojan into the wall.

"She left". A blue haired demon answers throwing nuts into his mouth.

"Where ?" I ask pointing a knife at his throat.

"Look..you dont scare me..with your toy.. a plz would be well appreciated.".he states pushing the blade away from his throat with his finger tips while liking his lips. An evil amused smile on his face.

"I could end you right now.."I state coldly...in a sudden deep voice a few octaves lower than usual.

"I know.".he said flicking his hair away from his face."Then again you could just leave..before i expose you.."..he said grinning wider.

"What do you mean?? "I ask blankly staring at him.

"Does she know.....". he asks grinning.

"What dammit..??"i yell.

"Two words you royal angelness ....  la taqtulani."  Everything for me at that moment froze.

My head started to hurt...i felt dizzy and the noise from the buzzing Newyork streets below was amplified in my skull. I kept bashing my head on my arms but it wouldnt stop.

"Stop !! " I yelled.

"Stop what??" he yelled laughing. "I was there when you killed her. You cannt say you were possesed ...who could posses Michael.?" He said busting into annother row of laughter.

"She dosent have to know...."i yelled covering my ears..from the pain the ringing caused.

"How long till she finds out. How long ....la taqtulani..." he repeated his words...in the same fear ridden voice she used.

I didnt mean too.I killed Filiel..She came to earth without telling anyone. She had a child with a human i was just following order..I had to kill her. Even if she had an unborn child. Her child would have been a monster. A giant among men , a threat to humanity. I found her in the desert of Arabia ..collecting water for some sheep. She was heavily pregnant with the child of an Arab man. I didnt even flinch when i stabbed her through her gut. Her last words as she fell off my sword was la taqtulani ( dont kill me in arabic)  She had became a run away soon after Aphacus was banished, to gain favour from God i sort her out and ended her.

"I was following orders"..i stated gaining back my composure.

"Whose orders..?".he repeated.. "God isnt Mercyless and cruel. He doesnt..kill nor did he tell you to hunt and kill Aphs. bestfriend.
Im a demon and i know God isnt that cruel. Your the one at fault not God.You my friend are a sick bastard who killed a heavily pregnant woman in the desert..and left her there to rot."

Right then Niccus swaved me around and punched me off the side of the roof. I flew away before hitting the concrete slab..and headed for the top of Trump towers.

I have to get to her before they do ..or she will never look me in the eyes again.

Aphacus pov

Niccus and Ty arrived at my door half an hour later .

"Go away!!". I yelled looking at them through the peep hole.

"Please Aphacus let me in". Niccus pleaded pressind his forehead against the door.

"No. Go away.!! " i said my voice breaking.

"Hey princess let us in , its about your boyfriend". Ty said ...at that i cringed hard. And i could see Niccus ball his hand into fists.

"Just leave "i said exhaling loudly." I know i messed up..and should have told you . I need time to sort everything out. "

"Ok..you made me do this ..."Ty states..before morphing into his demon state which kinda looks like the grim reaper only his not a skeleton, his body is this dark eery smoke that chokes mortals to death. He walks through the solid door and into my appartment before he morphs back and opens the door for Niccus.

"I love you Aphacus.."Niccus states the moment the door is open.

He has a cut on his bottom lip and a black eye. "I love you"  he repeats holding out his arms.

"I cant do this "i state looking at the floor.

"Why ..?.because of him. So i was a pass time you were going to leave me in the end ...werent you. You would leave me and go flying into Michaels arms werent you , When i end up in hell and you go back to heaven , i was just a garantee that you would not be lonely on earth??". He said clenching his jaw...he tightened his fists so tight blood wasnt moving in them anymore.

"No i wasnt !!" i stated, eyes tearing up.

"Then tell me this " he said ... bending to look into my eyes.."look me staight in my eyes and tell me You love me , because not once have you said it to my face. Not once" .he stated his voice breaking a little out of emotion as he banged his hand against the hallway wall.

"I....cant" i looked away.

"You cant say those words to me.?.that only means i have waisted Seven thousand freekin years of my life obsessing over a girl..who wouldnt give me the time of day ..you just broke something ..really special to me..and its not my car bitch its my heart." He said turning around.. "Go on Ty tell her."

Ty walked over to me..and pulled me to my kitchen.

"Sit..coz it aint pretty". He said, then he explained everything he knew about the only person i wanted to see in heaven after so long...Filiel

"No.... he wouldnt. " I said practically screaming.. "he wouldnt!!"

"Yes he would and yes he did .The Punishment he served changed him."

He then showed me the recording he had made a minutes  ago. Of Michael confessing to his crime.

"But ..i trusted and loved him.." at that i heard my front door bang. Niccus heard me....

"Goes to show...what he values more..his status is worth more to him than his love for you."

Ty stood up and left the kitchen. I followed him but by the time i exited the kitchen door he was gone and so was Niccus.

I messed up bad.

I looked out of the window of my balcony. Life realy bit me back  today. I pressed my index fingers on my forehead and massaged
My temples.I know what i have to do... hope i dont regret it.

Niccus was the only one who ever trully loved me. Who was concious of how all his actions would affect me. But i hurt him.
I blamed him for a death he didnt cause. Lied to him..i didnt tell him about Michael. I caused his brother and him to fight..over me. And i couldnt even tell him i love him ..when actually thats all i ever felt towards him .love.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◇•••••••••••••••••••••••

Yoo...so whats up..
Hope you enjoyed.
Poor Niccus right.. anywho..
Plz vote if you liked this chapter.
Plz comment..I still want yall to tell me who you want Aphacus to end up with since i have practically destroyed all of them.
Btw..this is a major turning point in the story..spoiler alert.
7 more chapters to go.

Lots of love.

♥♥