NEW IDENTITIES AND NEW BEGININGS

The large sign read..

[WELCOME TO NEWYORK CITY]

Ok sooo .....first on my list
1)find a house

2)find a school

3)find an alliby

4)start a new life

New name.....Aurora  Jayne-lisa. It will do for now.

■●○☆○●■ thirteen years down the line ■●○♡○●■

I sigh and take in a deep breath ..im in the study of my flat drinking hot chocolate..im studying for my SAT examination at the end of this year..
I look up to the graduation certificates form schools i had been to before.....i have graduated before two times.
This being the third time..do i regret..
Not at all...
I attended Nyc. High ,jersey high...im now in brooklyn high...crazy right ..but i was inspired by..one of my favorite movies..twillight...
I know i can ace this exam but with every year the human world changes and so does the examination..soo i sit down and look at my graduation photos as the memories flow back..i was once blonde
Then irish with ginger hair..now  I am a brunnet...this is riddiculous...i chuckle lightly maybe after this i will head to colledge...maybe..
Bzzz....i pick up my phone its Olive my best friend , ok ,...I know i said i wont get attached but..i cant spend eternity alone im not weired even angels need friends ,besides olive is worth it..shes Gingers great grandchild.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◇•••••••••••••••••••••••

<[Hey girl..."3♡♡ ]

[Hey ..♡¿♡]>

<[ So are u commin or do i leave you..you forgot didnt you ':(]

[What.... no..i would never forget.. :)]>

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◇•••••••••••••

Omg i forgot...whats wrong with me...

I was suppose to meet up with olive and her new friends she met at summer camp..wow its almost been three months since i last saw her..
.so what to wear... denim shorts ,a tank top and denim jacket . Perfect.

I race down the steps and out the front door..destination..cheeze n°  grill a nice dinner a few blocks up.
I

walk in through the front door and i almost immediately recognise the white hoodie i bought her for her birthday..
I wave at luka, the nice middle age man who ran the joint..and walk over to olives table...
I notice two guys sitting with her ,must be her new friends i shrugg..
I walk round the large seat to see two goth guys ,piercing and everthing..i smile widely at them....then look over to my goth best friend...hold on to my ...what ?.. best friend...

"Since when are you goth.!!!!"  I yell.....

"Since  camp isnt it great...i mean what ever... "she yell back.