The war

Niccus pov.

Gabriel, Uriel, Jeremiel, Michael, Raphael and Ezekiel , the six Arch angels of heaven stood infront of me.

"Tell us what you did to her "Uriel said pointing his sword to me.

"Really. Ok , Michael knows what happened ..she left and it was all because of him, but nooooo ....whose going to die . Me. Does that make sense to you??."  I say doing the biggest eye roll ever.

"What is he talking about Michael ?" Uriel  asked.

"Nothing guys. Really you trust this guy over me.?"Michael defended himself.

"Whatever the case it dosent explain why i can read her energy in you. If she dosent show up by sunset you'll taste eternal death before judgement day ". Uriel said placing the tip of his blade on my right cheek.

"Times a ticking boy." Raphael stated .

"Really ,jack ass. You know he's really..."

"Shhhh....you dont want me to end you right now do you .?" Raphael whispered into my ear his hand covering my mouth.
"Only Michael knows that . "

"Fine. "  i said into his big hands "now let go of my mouth."

All this time i have been chained to the floor at the roof top of  the empire state building. Aphs 'brothers'... basically just waiting for my execution time. 6.00pm. I think the saddest thing about my death will be the fact that i cant help it. I know she is not going to come. Yet i still have hope Ty found her. I had Brian tell him i have been caught. Its been twenty four hours...no word back .

My main concern is the other  demons. They are not vices...
They are fallen angels ,believe it or not some of them wish they could turn to good and be accepted in heaven again . Take for example Ty and Brian . Both were born to fallen angels. They are angels ,children of angels. Then there is Mia who died . She died to distract the Arch angels from finding Ty who i had sent to find Aph . So that this war can end. They dont deserve to die. Or in this case be destroyed.

When an angel dies they return to Gods heart and are reborn shortly after. When a fallen angel dies..they have no place to go to. Lucifer is destruction not creation like God. He cannot sustain or creat life he only destroys it. So if we die ..we cease to exist..forever.

Now vices .. are human spirits. If you have never known. A vice is a restless human spirit that posseses a certain sin factor. Anger,hate , jelousy, infidelity, lust, restlessness, sadness, depression ,guilt etc. If a human dies experiencing any of these they become a vice. If they are destroyed in this state..they do not dissapear instead..the curse is broken and they can now move on to heaven.

I take a deep breath and let my mind drift to the last 12  months of my life....

(Reality begins to make circular waves..as harp music is played in the background signaling..a FLASH BACK)

Flash back

I was lying in my bed listening to sad music ...im pathetic i know.
I heard a knock on my door and groaned to tell the dork behind it to leave me alone.

But the f* idiot kicks my door open." Bro, get out of there and join me. Im heading out with Mom's cruse ship..with a bunch of models..it will be fun. "Trojan said  smiling widely.

The light from outside blindens me as i sit up on my bed.

"Go away Trojan. I dont want to see you". I growl.

"Why? Because of Aph. She made her choice and left. Thats a sign she wants you to move on." He said leaning on my door frame.

"Easy for you to say , you barely even cared for her". I spat lacing it with a thick coat of spite..

He's eyes suddenly darkened and he let out a sigh". I did care" he said in a sad voice, one i have never heard him use, "but she loved you..she really loved you. I could see it in her eyes when she looked at you. When you spoke to her. I had no chance with her. Truth be told when i found her hugging you .i knew i had lost. Thats why i moved on so easy. To block out my loss. "

"Oh. "Was basically all i could say.

"So what do you say cowboy ? "he said  composing himself back to the dont care Macho..guy i know.

"No thanks. You know very well the two of us together is way to much trouble for me. Plus imma try get over Aph. By doing something better than make Russia's top Models pregnant."
I said  getting off the bed and giving him a manly bro hug to say goodbye.

"Suite yourself Amigo." He said  patting my back and heading out.

Looking back i should have left with him. Maybe Mia would stilll be alive if i did.

That same exact day ..at about 7.32 Pm. Heaven opened up over Newyork city. Thousands of war Angels decended down into Newyork. In the human world nothing changed. But in the unseen state the sky turned to blood..and all hell broke loose.

Vices were destroyed..fallen angels or as you call us demons were eradicated. Instead of dad calling for peace. (Because according to the agreement signed , we were to rule the world till judgement day and since judgement day is not yet apon us . This is an illegal rade.) He stupidly sends more demons to fight along side us.

After months , Uriel sends word that we have 4 month to bring Aphacus back. I send  Ty ..but 4  months later no word yet.

End of flashback.

"Times up Niccus". Uriel says.

I look out into the horizon . Twillight is upon us. The red eye..sets into the hard earth as darkness covers the world.
I smile .. to take in the beauty of the world just one more time.
I close my eyes and picture Aphs. Face just one more time.
Michael comes over. He won the rock, paper, scissor competition that was held to determine who would end me. Tipical.

He raises his sword. And i hear it cut through the air as it decends towards me. I shut my eyes. This feels so familiar.

"I forgive you Michael .. and i do not hate you". A voice states. Thats not my voice.

I open my eyes and see Aphacus kneeling infront of me. Michaels sword lodged in her throat. My eyes widen and tears flood down . Her life less body drops infront of me. Her blood soaking the knees of my blue jeans.

"What have you done?" The other angels and I yell in unison.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◇•••••••••••••••••••••••

3 chapters left.
Omg. After which ill start giving this book a face lift. Ill edit ..every chapter and make it better .
Thank you so much for the support hope you enjoy as this bokk ends. * wipes away tear*

Anyway plz vote. Comment etc.

Lots of love . Aj./ aurie/ writter.