welcome home

Aphacus pov.

10,000 new angels flew up together with us. I looked  over to Niccus. His new blue eyes his white wings. I have never wanted him as much as i did right then. 

Uriel took his sword  and plunged it into a cloud near by..his hand glowing and his fists shaking from the weight of the mighty a million tone gate that starts to appear behind him.

I never thought i would see those solid gates ever again. Tears ran down my cheek . Tears of joy.

"To my baby sister..Aphacus.. and to all the former fallen angels Welcome home."  Uriel announces.

"Hey!  im the one incharge of good news." Gabriel yelles pulling an annoyed toddler face.

"You snooze you lose dork". Uriel retorted pulling his tounge out to Gabriel.

Wow. They just killed the moment with their childishness.

"You know i never thought Arch angels were this fun i thought they acted like serious business men" . Ty said from besides me his new form making him look supper hot.

"No, they are the most immature beings out their and thats what makes them so pure" i said looking at all three of my non-Blood related brothers chasing after one annother infront of the large fifty storey solid gold gate.

I flew over to Uriels sword and twisted it to open the gate.  Trumpets resounded over the whole multitude of new angels as they entered the gate.

The look of joy in all of them as they entered will be my pride and joy for the rest of eternity.

I was amoung the last ones left outside. I just wanted to make sure no one gets cold feet and returns. I just stayed back and watched.

Old demons flowing with goodness. Their life returning to their ash grey forms. The female fallen angels..bearing the same blue glow i had. While the male angels bared a white glow.

Someones aura drew my attention back to reality.

"You know i have been avoiding you? "i said.

"Yeah i know" he said in a cocky voice.

"Why do you think i have been avoiding you ?"i said turning to face him.

"Because ..you are not ready for any relation ship. Your life is complicated i get that now. You have had too many issues its ok. I understand and..."

I turned to face him placed my hand on his cheek and placed my lips on his to stop his ranting.

" I love you" i said pulling away.

"I love you too." Niccus said a look of surprise still plastered on his face.  He pulled me back into that amazing kiss. He tasted soo good like sweetened coffee . As he gracefully moved his lips over mine. He moved his hands down to my hips and pulled my body closer into his  rock hard body as i moved my hands into his shaggy hair deepening the kiss.

Light streamed from behind us, nothing felt real to me any more. All that mattered was us .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The End.★

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

How was that . The official end to this story.

To every one who voted thank you.
For all the comments. Lots of love deary.
Each one of you ment so much to me.

This is the official end.