Characters

Lancelot Spencer

Age: 28

Height: 6'3

Birthday: January 12th

By nature he is the strictest of the brothers as he is also the successor to his father's company. He worked hard so that his younger brothers could have the life that he didn't have growing up. He is distrustful towards women because of the whole situation with his mother in the past and has since stayed focused on work. He's kind but only to those he is close with, other people just get his normal serious and cold looks.

Kadence Spencer

Age: 26

Height: 6'2

Birthday: July 22nd

The second oldest of all the brothers and the somewhat mother figure. His femininity always has his other brothers saying 'it's like living with a girl'. He may seem feminine, but Kadence is still very much a man at heart. He's interested in anything that has to do with caring for himself. The brothers say it's because he had low self esteem issues in the past but has since gotten over them and lives by the words 'self love is the best love'. He loves cute things and always has an urge to hug those things, he also loves skin ship as he always invites his brothers to cuddle or hugs them to their dismay.

Roman Spencer

Age: 24

Height: 6'0

Birthday: December 5th

Roman is pretty well rounded. He is the only 'normal' one of the brothers and is able to mellow out the rest of his brothers. He's the one they go to for advice or anything really. He's light hearted but it's also best not to make him angry as he is quite scary when it happens. Roman is quite easy to tease as he often ends up as the butt of his brothers jokes. He also likes to make jokes with them despite it backfiring on him. He's normally the cook of the house, even though all his brothers can cook (minus Ares).

Ares (Air-eez) Spencer

Age: 22

Height: 6'1

Birthday: October 23rd

The energetic and playful one. He's the mood of the room and always tries to get others to stay upbeat. He's athletic and is an early riser as he is always the first one up but he can't cook to save his life so he waits for one of his brothers to start cooking. He's pretty perceptive and can pick up on things easily. This trait of his is a little annoying to his brothers as they rarely are able to hide anything from him because he'll know. Ares can also sense when someone is lying to him.

Lucas Spencer

Age: 20

Height: 5'10

Birthday: August 4th

Lucas is normally a quiet guy. He's the smartest of all the brothers but doesn't wave it around in their faces. He is currently seeking to go into the medical field. Lucas is always hungry, it's as if it were a personality trait rather than a human need. He can't help it though and his mood usually dampens upon not having food for long periods of time. Even though Lucas will eat pretty much anything, he hates broccoli with a burning passion and will not eat it, or his other food if the broccoli touches it. It's rare to see Lucas smile but when he does, the whole room lights up, at least that's what Kadence says.

Maximilian Spencer

Age: 17

Height: 5'8

Birthday: April 28th

The talented artist. He's good at anything artistic but the only catch is that he's easy to temper. He gets angry quickly and has a hard time finding inspiration when it comes to his art. He isn't exactly the easiest person to get along with but he doesn't mean his harsh words at all. His man pride is the reason behind all this as he often gets embarrassed when sharing something so personal to his life (he takes his arts seriously and considers them matters of his heart). He's mentally challenged when it comes to directions and isn't the best student when it comes to school work since he's always so focused on his art.

Ceres (S-air-es) Spencer

Age: 14

Height: 5'2

Birthday: February 14th

Ceres has always been the quiet type. She was afraid to speak her opinion at times since doing so would get her scolded harshly. She never wants to cause trouble for someone and when she realizes she does she beats herself up for it. She really likes martial arts movies which she doesn't like to share since it isn't exactly 'girly' and practices in secret. Her face continues to remain expressionless to the point where her brothers are worried that she isn't properly making friends at school. Ceres is very antisocial and maybe even socially inept a bit as she prefers being alone as she believes that being alone is safest and she can't get hurt or bother others. Ceres is pretty gullible as well as she sometimes is seen being easily influenced by Max sometimes.

Backstory:

Ceres' mother got married to her husband in an arranged marriage and she never loved him. Ceres' mother was in love with another man a few years after being married to the brothers' father and decided to elope with the man but took a huge sum of money from her ex husband before leaving. For that, the brothers have never forgiven her and were unaware of having a little sister since no one knew at the time that Ceres' mother was pregnant. It wasn't all roses and daisies though. The man Ceres' mother had eloped with had left her at some dingy motel once finding out she was pregnant and emptied out the money from her mother's account into his and since then the two have been struggling to get by. Ceres mother fell into a depression and she directed her hate towards Ceres but only ever mildly hit her or yelled at her. Her mother had forced Ceres to watch her kill herself and after that Ceres had made up her mind. She had been convinced that humans are only capable of hatred and greed so she has used her mother as a reason to keep away from others.