Chapter 37

Cameron Santiago POV

Today's game day. Our game is later in the afternoon so Kelley and I decided to grab coffee from this shop we discovered. It was a tiny cafe hidden between a tattoo parlor and hair salon. We ordered drinks and went to sit outside. The small table and chairs were a cute tiffany blue color. As we sip or coffee and people watch I initiate a conversation.

"You know you snore in your sleep?" I tell O'Hara.

"I do not. Do not start rumors." She exclaims, defending herself.

"Kelley, the moment you fall asleep you have this slight snore but it's okay. It's cute." I see her blush.

"Does it keep you up?" I see her contort her eyes in one of worry. "I'm sorry. We can switch roommates or I can get nose strips."

"Chill, Kelley. It actually helps me sleep when I have trouble falling asleep." I calm her worries.

"Interestinggg." She then points to a random lady. "I think she just got a divorce and won the settlement. She owns some type of small dog and has three children. She is her own boss at her job."

I look at her crazy. "What? What are you saying?" I laugh at her randomness.

"It's a game. You pick a random person, guess and give them a story." She sips her coffee.

"That girl over there." I point to a chick that has this goth persona sitting down and reading. "She owns a snake and looks tough but she's sensitive. She's also kinky by the book she's reading. She's had a rough life and her family kicked her out of the house. She has sex to numb her feeling. Wait, shit that's mean and deep." I see horror on Kelley's face.

"Hahaha let's move on to a different game." Kelley chuckles. "Something a little lighter to lighten the dark mood you just created."

"I'm sorry. Force of habit." And with that we stare at each other only to break down in laughter. I haven't laughed like this in a while.

"Odds, I get a tattoo, right now?" I ask Kelley and her eyes go wide.

"No balls." She responds.

"Come on, let's go in then." I say getting up from the table and making my way over to the tattoo shop.

"Are you serious?" She laughs.

"You said no balls. Now I have too. We have time to spare."

"What are you going to get?" Kelley asks.

"I have something in mind." I smirk.

A few hours later and the tattoo is done.

"Yo, that's so dope

"Yo, that's so dope." I told my tattoo artist. I say looking at the final product.

"Thanks. It's what I do." He chuckles.

"Cameron, you are a badass." Kelley tells me as her eyes start at my arm.

"You know who I can't wait to show?" I make her guess.

"Ash?" She questionly answers.

"Ash." I confirm.

"Here's my number." Adam, my tattoo artist hands me his business card. "If you want more tats or just want to talk."

"I will definitely be keeping you in mind." I tell him. We have practically flirted the entire session. He blushes.

I feel Kelley's eyes envy the interaction, but I shake the idea off that she would be jealous. She doesn't have feelings for me.

"Alright, I have to get going." I head to the front to finish paying him for the end product.

"It was great meeting you, Cameron. I'll definitely check out your game tonight. Hope this isn't the last time I hear from you." Adam says giving me a receipt I have to sign.

"Likewise, Adam." As I sign the receipt, I also leave my name and number on the back of it.

"Thanks again." I walk out with Kelley.

When we reached the hotel, I went straight over to Krashlyn's room as Kelley went to our room.

"Ashlynnnn!" I knock on her door and shout.

"Hey, kiddo. What have you been up to?"

"I have a surprise to show you and Ali." I take off my windbreaker and reveal the fresh tat.

"No fucking way!!! Bitchhhhhh!" Ash looks so happy. "Wait this is so good!"

"I actually love it." Ali says, mesmerized by the art.