Chapter 24

Narrator's pov

-

"Take me home. Now" Aelia spat. Luna felt her heart drop

"Aelia, I'm so sorr-"

"Take me home" Luna hung her head low, she knew she shouldn't have pushed the girl. She knew it was wrong to drop a bomb like that on her, especially on a date. Now she was regretting everything. Luna was still confused, it looked like she was having fun on the stage. What changed?

The girls walked out of the bar, Aelia remained silent, the girl looked like she was in deep thoughts. Luna started the engine and backed out of the parking lot. She tried to focus on the road but the pain of not hearing Aelia's angelic voice was too much to handle. She stole glances at the silent girl who tapped her leg impatiently. The girl had her bottom lip between her teeth and she took deep breaths in attempt to calm herself.

Luna furrowed her brows but didn't question it. After a few minutes of driving, Luna parked the car.

"Aelia I-" Luna was cut off by Aelia's door slamming. The smaller girl hurried her way to the door. Luna groaned and hopped out the car, chasing over the girl.

"Aelia wait!" the younger girl opened the door, Luna pushed past the door

"I said I'm sor-"

"Shut up and kiss me" Aelia said, Luna raised a brow but attached their lips nether the less. Aelia moaned against the kiss. She felt the butterflies again, Aelia pulled away trying to contain her. She intertwined their fingers and dragged the girl up the stairs

"Where are we going?"

"You ask too many questions" Aelia said using Luna's words against her

Aelia pushed her bedroom door open and closed it when Luna's back pressed against the door. Aelia attached their lips again, immediately feeling her body lit on fire. The two girl's lips moved sensually together. Luna brought her hands down to her thighs and hooked the younger girl's legs around her waist. With one swift move, Aelia's back was pinned against the wall. Who the heck did she think she's topping?

Aelia's fingers tagged within Luna's hair, pushing their faces closer. Luna groaned and bit down the girl's bottom lip. Aelia moaned loudly and threw her head back, Luna took the opportunity to place peppery kisses down the girl's neck.

Aelia gasped when Luna's sharp teeth ran a line up her neck before sinking into her pulse point. Luna's plump lips vaporized the area on the younger girl's neck. She sucked and pulled harshly, Aelia's hand left the girl's hair and trailed down her back. Her fingers dipped under Luna's shirt and scraped up her back harshly.

"Ugh. Fuck" Aelia moaned when Luna tossed her onto the bed. Luna stood between the girl's legs. She slowly pulled her shirt off her body, making sure to tease the girl. Aelia pulled herself up and unbuttoned the girl's Jeans.

"Eager are we?" Luna asked with a smirk on her face, she leaned down and connected their lips before hooking her fingers under Aelia's shirt. Her nails grazed the girl's sensitive skin as she slowly pulled the shirt off of Aelia's body.

Luna's eyes were glued on the pair of perky breasts before her. Luna's eyes glistened with lust. Aelia bit her lip nervously, feeling the attention on her body

"You're gorgeous" Luna mumbled in a raspy voice. She slid her own jeans past her ankles and crawled onto Aelia's lap.

She kissed her passionately, both of their bodies were on fire

Aelia moaned into the kiss and moved her hands down the older girl's chest, desperate for some contact.

She gasped as Luna moved her mouth below her jaw, her buttons had become undone since Luna fidgeted with her shorts, Luna's front was grazing against Aelia's buttons and it was frustrating.

Luna's hands found their way behind the girl's back and unhooked her bra.
She gasped as Luna's mouth softly kissed down her breasts, her hand and mouth kneeding the soft flesh, nipping and sucking.

She let out a moan, tilted her head back letting her propped arm support her. Luna covered Aelia's breast in quickly reddening marks and soft bites, soothing everything with strokes of her warm tongue. Aelia's nipples hardened with every stroke.

"Jesu- holy fuck" Luna's teeth securely bit down into Aelia's nipples. Her wet tongue flicked over the nub. Aelia trembled with delight, a wave of pleasure ran down her stomach

Luna kissed her way down the valley of the girl's breasts, leaving sloppy kisses down her toned stomach, to her hipbone. Luna's wet kiss pressed hard against Aelia's hip bone

Aelia couldn't keep her hips still as Luna's mouth worked over her heated skin, her center throbbing and aching to be touched. She widened her leg while placing her back against the headboard. Luna's nails slowly trailed up her thighs making her groan in frustration, she released a rush of wetness that was building up slowly by sweet torture.

Their eyes were locked as Luna pulled the thin layer of fabric aside, Aelia's core glistening with arousal. She ran a finger through her drenched folds, a moan escaped Aelia's throat. Luna loved seeing her in this state, wanting to moan but can't loudly, it turned her on even more.

She placed her head between her thighs, running a flat tongue through Aelia's folds. Her hips bucking in Luna's face, she used her thumb to part her lips and expose the pink flesh underneath as her tongue dripped into her entrance avoiding her sensitive bundle of nerves.

Aelia's stifled groans turned desperate, Luna covered Aelia's hardened clit with her mouth and sucked, relishing in the strangled moan that Aelia let out.
Every touch sent white heat through the girl's body, Aelia fought to keep her eyes open as she watched Luna's mouth work it's magic between her legs.

Waves of pleasure rolled through both their bodies, Aelia was whinning Luna's name, rolling her hips upwards towards the girl's mouth, Luna wrapped my arms around her thighs, burying her face even deeper.

Luna's tongue sucked hard and swirled over Aelia's stiff nub. She was a moaning mess. Her breathing was heavy, she grinded her hips against Luna's mouth, feeling a release building up. Aelia felt as if she wasn't in control of her body but she didn't care

Luna kept going with her flat wet tongue, flickering over the girl's numb and swirling into her core until she felt Aelia shudder and fall apart in her arms.

"Luna!" she cried out as her climax crashed into her, pleasure exploding from her center as her core clenched and released against Luna's mouth.
She started to whimper with every touch to her oversensitive nub. Luna decided not to end her right there.

She pulled myself from between her legs and was attacked by Aelia's mouth, she left ferverish kisses down her neck. Aelia's fingers ran through Luna's hair as their tongues aggressively moved against each other.

They pulled apart, breathing heavily.
Aelia's eyes locked onto Luna's lips.
Luna raised a questioning brow. Aelia parted her lips to speak

"I'm not done with you"