Chapter 100

Lucifer's pov

-

I held my daughter like my life depended on it. Her warm embrace engulfed me, a smile appeared on my face as my eyes looked onto the horizon. The dark sky of Paris looked beautiful, the cold breeze kissed my soft skin, trailing goosebumps down my skin.

It was my time to leave, as much as I hated to leave her behind, it was something I had to do.

What father would I be to keep my daughter away from her happiness? Her true desires? Her first love?

Pretty shitty person, I could tell you that.

I always noticed how her eyes lit up when she glanced at a hidden treasure on the land. Heck, her eyes light up when she sees a toilet. It's all different since its on earth, perhaps it was the humans? Demons aren't that much of a talker in hell. Or maybe because they're afraid of me..

"Goodbye Luna, I love you" I muttered

The adrenaline coursed through my veins turning my blood to mush, my muscles twitched and tightened as a certain heat rose through me. My body began to hover from the ground, I smiled at my daughter.

"Goodbye daddy long neck" she said. My eyes went wide.

"Why you son of a bi-" and within a flash, I was back in my destination, the portal.

I smiled and shoved my hands in my pocket as I watched the purple glow of the wall. The helpless souls looked drained, the misery on their faces was enough to make me smile. Ah yes, pain and suffering. My kink.

I bored through the line leading to hell and stood at the beginning.

"Welcome back boss" Ricardo said

"Feels good to be back, Earth just isn't my thing" I smiled

"And what about your daughter?"

"I guess she really likes it"

"Are you allowing her to stay there?"

"I own money, I'll just give her what she wants and let her live her life" I chuckled

"That sounds like bad parenting"

"It's bad if your child is spoiled and immature, Luna is nothing close. I trust her and I know she'll make good use of her time" I assured

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. She's done alot of soul searching on earth, she's not the girl that she was back here Ricardo" I said. The man nodded and stepped aside

I smirked and turned towards the endless line of souls who awaited at the gates of my kingdom

"Ladies and Gentlemen... And non binary pals... Welcome to your new life of endless suffering Mauahahaha" I said in an evil voice, yeah... No-one laughed at my 'Muahaha', I'm hurt so I pouted.

Franky it was annoying to portray a character when in reality I'm a total sweetheart, yes I call myself a sweetheart. Deal with it.

"Ricardo here will have your tour ready, if there's any problems with your stay please consult me... Or not, I don't care" I laughed

I turned away from the souls who seemed to realize they made it to hell. Yikes, their faces didn't look that pretty. I guess they expected to be in the silver city, or they just didn't believe in hell in the first place. Poor souls.

"Anything unusual today?" I asked Ric

"Not at all, but a woman did pass through here. I didn't quite catch her face, she said she wanted to see you. She had a teenager with her and a man" Ric said. I rolled my eyes