Chapter 59

Luna's pov

-

There's no better feeling than being wrapped up in the arms of the person you love the most. The person that drives you crazy with their touch. The person that makes it hard to breathe when they step into a room. There's just nothing to compare to their warm embrace and affection.

The rain poured down heavy, oblivious to the life it gives. It washes the world, quenching soil and the life whom depend upon it. In either warmth or coldness, sunlight or moonlight, rain comes, humble to its role. In this darkness of the night, it is the percussion to the birdsong and the bringer of brightness to every hue of bark and leaf. The taps of the water drained down the glass window.

My thumb rubbed circles around the smooth back of my girlfriend. Her arms were wrapped around my stomach while her head laid on my collar bone that she marked. Our naked bodies tangled with each other.
Her breathing synced with mine. It amazes how two completely different people could share the same heartbeat.

Aelia started leaving kisses on my flesh before turned her head towards me. Her eyes met mine and a sweet smile appeared on my lips.

"Hi" she mumbled

"Hi Princess" I smirked

"Why do you call me that?" she questioned

"Because you're a powerful woman. You command your life and take control, there's nothing that you can't handle and there's nothing you won't defeat" I said pushing a lock of her dirty blonde hair behind her ear. A blush rose to her cheek

"You really think of me like that?" she questioned, her fingers trailed from her neck to her chin.

I cupped her cheek and kissed her. I kissed her like she was my world. I kissed her like she needed to know how much she meant to me. I kissed her like she was mine.

The sheets fell off her naked body as she climbed onto my stomach. Her front was slowly grinding against mine, it was sweet torture. My hands traveled down her shoulder and held onto her smooth back. I wrapped my arms around her tightly, our bodies pressed against each other.

"I love you" I whispered as I pulled away from her lips

"I love you" she mumbled. I pulled myself up with her still in my arms, Aelia's legs were on either side of my waist as her naked body straddled my lap. Her fingers found my cheek, her thumb stroked the tender flesh as her eyes gazed into mine.

The moonlight reflected through the window, the shadows of the raindrops kissed her skin. Her eyes lit up under it's contact. I smiled and buried my face into her neck. Her heart beat pounded against my skin. It was oddly calming. Aelia's chin rested on my head and her arms hooked around my neck.

Ah yes, there's definitely nothing better than being in the warm embrace of the one you love the most.

"I wanna take you somewhere" I said against her skin. The vibration of my voice on her body made her giggle. The sound was music to my ears

"Where are we going?" she questioned, I pulled back from her neck. Her fingers hooked around the back of my head. My eyes locked with hers.

"Can't I make it a surprise?" I questioned, her face squinched into a thinking look

"The last time we went out it was magical" she smiled
But-"

"Do you trust me?" I asked. Her smile got even wider, her lips pressed against my forehead

"Yes" she said, I grinned

"School's closing next month, we'll go then" I said

"Why do we have to wait until school closes?" she asked