Chapter 35

Luna's pov

-

What the actual fuck is happening with me.

I felt trapped in my own mind. Like I wasn't in control of anything I was doing. My head ached in pain, I felt a wave of emotions wash over me.

My heart turned into load and sank slowly inside me. Like a rock, in the deepest end of the ocean. Descending into the deep cold bottom and watching the warm sunlight evaporating away from my reach

Another wave of emotion egnited within me. My knuckles turned white from clenching my fist too hard, I gritted my teeth in effort to remain silent, my hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent. My face was red with suppressed rage, I felt like I was about to physically and mentally snapped.

Then it suddenly went away the second I took foot out that classroom.
What the fuck was that about?

I groaned and found my way into the art room. Luckily it was vacant, I closed the door and noticed a blank canvas in the floor. I took the canvas and placed it on the easle. My finger tips ran over a few multi coloured paints. I finally chose my colours and grabbed a palette knife.

Emotions are complex. It's hard to understand and harder to be in control of. It was all new to me and I thought it was going great. I never felt something like that before and I was scared. I was scared I'd do something to hurt Aelia. But then again, it really didn't feel like I was controlling my body. Was it me or was it something else?

I spread a few acrylic paint on my palette and dipped the palette knife in before spreading the bright vivid colours onto the untouched fabric. What was I painting?

An unknown emotion

Gnossienne. a moment of awareness that someone you’ve known for years still has a private and mysterious inner life, and somewhere in the hallways of their personality is a door locked from the inside, a stairway leading to a wing of the house that you’ve never fully explore.
An unfinished attic that will remain maddeningly unknowable to you, because ultimately neither of you has a map, or a master key, or any way of knowing exactly where you stand.

The human mind was complex, teenagers are complex. I'm not a human and I'm eitheteen thousand years old. What exactly was I?

Was I just labelled as the daughter of Lucifer? Or was my existence more than that? I stepped away from my work feeling satasified.

"Perfect" I mumbled

"Perfect" I mumbled

The door was swung open, a smile caught my lips. Is that my baby coming to check on me?

I turned around and my face went sour

"oh" I deadpanned

"Miss Amon, what are you doing here" Miss Karen said crossing her arms