Chapter 76

Luna's pov

-

"Aren't you coming?" Aelia questioned, I glanced at her and saw a wicked smirk on her face.

She giggled and disappeared behind the door. I smiled and made my way out of the room, heading towards the bathroom

I pushed past the door and saw Aelia standing in the center of the bathroom. She smiled and slowly unwrapped her towel, my eyes trailed over her soft smooth skin, the towel dropped to her ankles and she slipped into the shower.

I pressed my back against the door as my eyes trailed over her skin, the water droplets ran down her back to her ankles.

I bit my lip when she arched her back, reaching down to rub her sudsy hand over her legs. She felt my eyes on her and she turned to face me with a smirk.

"Fuck it" I mumbled, I quickly dragged off my sweatpants and underwear before walking over to the shower.

My toes dipped in first, taking in the hot water surrounding us. Aelia's back was facing me, I took the soap between my fingers and ran it over her back. My thumb rubbed circles in her soft skin, my fingers dragged down her body and applied pressure.

The water poured down, it drips by my side,  I shut my eyes as my mind fades into nothing and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms me. My mind swirls, and it's like I'm standing under an everlasting waterfall. Ever so beautiful.

A hand is pressed against my chest, it rubbed over my collar bone, the soapy liquid foamed against my skin.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms hooked around my neck. The water poured softly over our faces. I stared into her gorgeous green eyes and saw nothing but love.

Aelia cupped my cheeks and leaned in, I felt the sparks travel through me when our lips met. A simple brush of our lips made them tingle.

I felt my body shudder in pleasure as Aelia ran a tongue across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. The water water poured down our faces, She opened her mouth and allowed muffled moans to escape as my tongue roamed her mouth.

I pressed her back against the wall to stable her. The hot water formed a fog against the thin layer of glass. Our lips contued to fight, I felt butterflies when their lips moved together.

Waves of pleasure ran through my body, I just couldn't understand how her body reacts to her touch.

Just her smile leaves goosebumps along my spine, her laugh was enough to stop my heart for a second. There's always been something about Aelia that I couldn't understand. She's the only person that could tame me.

My lips left hers and slowly made its way down her body. My hands cupped her breasts, kneeding the soft flesh, my thumb ran over both nipples, feeling them instantly harden under my touch. I smiled when Aelia's lips caught between her teeth before she let out a throat moan. I loved having this kind of effect on her.

My hands gripped Aelia's sides, I ran a flat tongue over her pulse point and bit into the flesh, I brought a hand down to her core and stroked her slowly

"Oh my fuckin- fuckkk" Aelia moaned loudly, her hands tightly tangled my hair, harshly pulling. I smirked against her neck before continuing.

I kissed down the valley of her breast and placed a kiss on Aelia's front, she squirmed under my touch. Her hands pressed against the glass wall in attempt to keep her standing, her hand print allowed droplets of water to drip down the glass.