Chapter 104

Narrator's pov

-

Ah shit, I'm back bitches. This Shit is about to get crazy up in here. Quick warning though, there's gonna be some small talk of blood so if you're triggered by that stuff, be careful.

Also, I don't know the first thing about writing sword scenes, fighting scenes or anything action so please bare with me.

Yuh, let's get into it.

In the corner of her eyes, Luna spotted a silver sword. With one quick move, her hands reached out and grabbed the steel.

The young woman was quick to pry the sharp sword from the wall between her swollen fingers and whipped around to clash steel. She held the blade even, a perfect, undaunted horizon; always leveled with the nose, just as her father had taught her.

She had stalled the mans strike, but watched a wretched, stained grin split the possessed guards lips as her blade shivered under the brutality of his compelling strength.

He pressed the blade closer to her face. The blade flashed as he brought it over his head and hummed a low, swift tune when he brought it down.

Luna felt the adrenaline rush through her body. She brought her knee up and kicked him right where his unborn children would feel it.

A sudden gush of pain jolted throughout the guard's body. His stomach ached, his arms lost tension causing the sword to fall to the ground and his legs began to weaken.

Luna drove the sword through his body. Her blade was soaked in the taste of blood. Bruised and winded, with a leg in agony, the guard grabbed the foot of the devil's daughter and pulled him to the ground. His head was pounding. The blood spilled fron his sides as he slowly lost himself.

Luna pushed him off her feet and wiped the blood of the man off on his arm before she ran down the hallway once again.

If she thought she could catch a break, three guards came running down the hall. She groaned and held her sword securely in her grip.

The men charged forward, one pointed his sword directly towards her stomach. With one swift move, Luna's back bent backwards as the sword flew right over her body. The tip of the blade was just inches from her face.

That was some matrix shit.

She fell to the ground but shot her sword into the air as it clashed together with the other three, her strength seemed to overpower them all as she shoved them back. They stumbled backwards, Luna rolled the weapon with her wrist and shot forward. One guard clashed his against hers. She brought her feet up and shoved the man backwards, he stumbled back until he hit a wall. 

The other two men closed, and they cut at her. Luna parried, but one of the guards simply mutated the cut into a thrust. They cutted and thrusted at Luna relentlessly, driving her around the hall, never letting her gain her balance.

With one swift move, they tossed the sword out her hand, it landed somewhere on the ground far from her reach. She mentally cursed herself.

The men stepped closer, their sharp swords pressed against her neck. It titled her head backwards and she groaned, her death glare pierced through their eyes.