Chapter 11: Mountain Glenn Part 2

You land at the bottom with a hard thud, the dust filling the air around you. You look around the subterranean city as you ready your weapon and secure Ruby's on your back.

"Ruby! Where are you!" You call out.

"Someone else is down here!" You hear a voice yell. The loud sound of footsteps approach as you run into an abandoned building. You peer out of a cracked window and see a collection of White Fang moving down the street.

"Start sweeping the buildings! They could not have gotten far!" The group breaks off into duos and start to move from building to building. The door to the building you are into starts to slowly creep open, but stops suddenly. A few whispers are exchanged before you hear more movement outside of the building. You look outside of the window again and are met with the barrel of a rifle. You turn to run, but a kick to the knee and a bash to the back of your head send you to the ground. Your weapon and Ruby's are torn away as your head is forced into the floor.

"Let's get him to Roman. He is going to be happy to see this one." Two pairs of hands pull your up to your feet and you are face to face with the mask of a White Fang member.

"Hey guys. Long time no see huh? Say, I just fell into that hole by accident. You mind showing me a way out?" The man snickers and delivers a punch to your gut.

"You are in no position to make comments like that buddy."

"Does someone not like to have a little humor in their life?" The butt of a rifle hits the back of your head as you are dragged out of the building and towards some railroad tracks. You look up and see Ruby surrounded by White Fang members and Roman. Roman turns and an even bigger smile comes to his face.

"Oh and if today could not get any better! We have another one here!" He twirls his cane as he makes his way to you. "You two out here trying to be some heroes or something?" He turns and looks at Ruby. "Or do you have to babysit little red here? Put him next to her, I need to attend to something then I will be over." The guards drag you next to Ruby and throw you into the dirt next to her.

"Hey Ruby, rescue is here." You say sarcastically as you push yourself to your knees. The guards talk for a bit and you wait for a moment that they are distracted.

"(Y/N). What are you doing here? You should have gotten the others." Ruby whispers to you.

"I was not going to let you go down here alone." You look around and assess the situation. "When I make a distraction, grab our weapons and run. Got it?" You whisper to her

"But.."

"Got it?" She nods her head and the two of you look back to the ground.

"You know, you never did give me your name." You look up and see Torchwick squatting in-front of you. You glance around and see the business end of many weapons looking back at you.

"I...I still don't think that it matters." You let out with a sigh and then sit in silence. Roman stands up and cracks you across the face with his cane.

"You have a lot of nerve acting like this with the situation that you are in." He says as he paces back and forth.

"(Y/N). There you happy?"

"See there we go. Now we can have a proper good vs evil thing going on. God, you kids have no respect towards the little things." He says as he continues to pace around.

"3...2..." You whisper as you look over and see Ruby start to get ready to move. "1." You pounce forward, lowering your shoulder and driving Torchwick face first into the train car. You drive his face into the side of the car again, but three pairs of hands drag you to the ground.