Chapter 33: The Plan

Sorry for the long delay, but I hope you guys understand and enjoy the chapter. It is a bit shorter, but the next one is going to be a lot longer of maybe even two chapters. Much love to you all and thank you for supporting me.

"So that is your idea?" Ruby asks.

"Well...not like anyone came up with anything else." You say with as shrug.

"I cannot believe I might have to steal from my own father." Weiss says as she buries her head into her hands.

"I mean...it is not the worst idea...right?" Yang suggests.

"It is definitely not the best." Blake says with a sigh. "But is all that we got at the moment."

"How are we going to tell the other three?" Yang asks. The five of you sit in silence as you think back to rocking Jaune in the face.

"I will talk to Jaune."

"You think that is a good idea?" Ruby asks.

"I mean...gotta get this shit out of the way eventually." You say with a sigh. "Might as well do it now." You push up from the dining room table, stretching your arms above your head before making your way to the upstairs.

"I should check on Oscar." You say as you reach the top of the steps. "He might not be taking getting harassed too well." The wood floor creaks as you walk to his door, giving it a few knocks once you reach it.

"Oscar." You call. Silence. "Hey...come on man open up." You say as you pound on the door. "Son of a bitch." You grumble. "I am coming in!" The door handle holds firm as you go to twist it. "Oscar! Unlock this!" You wait a few seconds...silence. "Hope doors aren't expensive..." You punch forward, breaking a fist size hole in the door near the handle.

"What was that noise?" You hear Saphron call up.

"Nothing!" You reply as you blindly scratch at the opposite side of the door, trying to find the lock. "Bingo." You pull your hand out and push the door in...to an empty room and an open window. "Son of a..." You look out the window, scanning the street. You pull your head back in, turning and head out of the room. "Living room now!" You scream as you walk down the hall, pounding on the doors as you go past. Eventually, the eight of you are gathered.

"What do you want?" Jaune asks, attitude filling his voice.

"Oscar is gone." You say coldly.

"How do you know this?" Nora asks.

"(Y/N) said that his room is empty and the window was wide open." Yang answers.

"What could have made him run off?" Nora thinks out loud.

"Gee I fucking wonder." You mutter. "Doesn't matter, we got to find him."

"Why?" Jaune asks with no remorse in his voice.

"Oh no." Ruby squeaks.

"Because he is still a fucking kid." You reply.

"So are we." He spits back. You step forward, making him back up against the wall.

"He didn't sign up for this, yet we knew what we were getting into. So if you want to run home to mommy then be my fucking guest. I am going to find him." He growl. You turn and exit the house, standing in the coldness of the night. The door opens and closes behind you and you feel a hand tangle with yours.

"Let's go find him." She says warmly.

"I'm sorry..."

"Why?" She asks as the two of you start down the street.