(A/N): Thank You...Again

Edit: we hit top 100 in Yang by reaching 94 out of almost 14k. Thank y'all so fucking much. Much love to you guys!

We just hit 12k reads and passed 600 votes. Since my last authors note addressing this, the one back in early May, we have sky rocketed from 4K and 200 votes to numbers that are triple the size...all in a month and a half. I don't even know what to say, but thank you. When I first started this sorry o saw others that had like "8k reads 300 votes" or "10k reads 400 votes" and I thought to myself that I would never in a million years get to that point and yet here we are...hell I have even passed some of them which is mind boggling to me. This is something I never ever would have thought would happen to one of my pieces of work and now that it has and is...I don't know I am just extremely grateful for you guys and the support y'all show. It's not like this is done for money, but rather I do it for myself and you guys and when you guys vote on the story and leave compliments it means the world to me to know that I am positively impacting others and giving you guys entertainment. Hell, I still get scared to publish a new chapter because I am worried y'all won't like it and will think that it is bad. To wrap this up, I want to say thank you guys again. This story has grown to a size I didn't think was possible especially for me. I was never good at writing during high school, I never took a creative writing class, and hell my major in college is one that is in the science field. I merely started this and my other story as a way to distract myself from my how shitty my life can be and some how it has snowballed into what it is now. So again, thank you all for your support. I'll never be able to truly express what it means to me. Hope you all have a great day!