Chapter 32: Preparation

Sorry for the long time between chapters, but I just needed some time. Anyway, I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter! It is a longer one, but I liked how everything fit so this is the result. Also, there will be some divergence from the show with timing and what not, but I hope you guys look past that and enjoy because I think that it all works well. I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter and I hope to be able to get the next one out sooner rather than later. I am thinking that it will be about three more chapters for me to wrap up Volume 6, and then it will be one to 7. With the new Volume coming out, I do want to start making more progress, but I do not think I will be uploading a chapter every week a new episode is dropped. This will give me enough time to think through a story for the chapter and also see what happens after it. Also, I do want to start my Blake story here soon, so be on the look out for that! Thank you guys so much for the support, hope all is well, and much love!

"Mmmmm I missed this." You hear Yang whisper to herself as she wraps herself around you. You pretend to be asleep as she continues on. "I don't know how I got so lucky to end up with such a great man. Kind, compassionate, loving, and somehow you manage to put up with all of my flaws." She rubs her face against your chest before letting it rest. "And somehow you are a terrible fake sleeper."

"Am not." You grumble out, earning a giggle from her.

"The cute smile on your face says otherwise."

"Maybe I was having a good dream."

"Oh yeah ssssuuurrrreeee." She replies.

"Well maybe if someone didn't make so much noise going to the bathroom at" You peak an eye open and look at the clock next to the bed, "oh my gosh it is 3:37 am? You made all that commotion just to take a piss?" She starts to laugh as you feel her shift. Opening both eyes reveals her laughing a handful of inches away from your face.

"I used the bathroom then as I was washing my hands I saw a spider on the cabinet and I went to kill it...but I swung too hard and the cabinet started to shake and everything inside fell over and" You reach up and cut her off with your lips, feeling her smile then return the kiss after a few seconds. You smile and pull away.

"How about we just go back to sleep?" She nods in agreement and cuddles back into you, her arms and legs wrapping around your body.

"Night (Y/N). I love you." She whispers.

"Love you too Yang." You say softly to her as you drift off.

At Breakfast

"Okay! We will head down to the docks to see if we can find a ship and you guys are going to get supplies in town. Sound like a good plan?" Weiss asks you. You nod in response as you stuff half a pancake into your mouth.

"Yeah that'll work." You say with your mouth half full.

"You know...I would wonder how Yang fell for you...but then I look at her." Weiss says. You glance to your right and see Yang who smiles at you, but instead of teeth you see and orange peel. The two of you start to laugh as Weiss smiles and shakes her head.

"And I will start my silver eye training today." Ruby says as she skips into the kitchen.

"I haven't seen Maria all morning...is she still asleep?" Oscar asks.

"I...oh my gosh..." Ruby stomps off to find the old lady as the rest of you laugh and continue breakfast.

"I wonder if we are going to be able to get a ship to get to Atlas." Nora says as Ren sets another plate of pancakes in front her, making her eyes go wide.

"We will have to get one no matter what, by legal means or not." Blake adds.

"She isn't wrong." You let out with a sigh. "No matter what happens, we have to get to Atlas. Not that I am a big fan of Atlas rules anyway."