Chapter 31: Together Again

As always, I am sorry for the delay between chapters. I hope you guys enjoy this one! Much love and thank you for reading and supporting!

She runs forward, wrapping her arms and legs around you as she tackles you to the floor.

"Don't. You. Ever. Scare. Me. Like. That. Again." She says between planting kisses onto your lips.

"You act like I had a say in the matter and wanted to get picked up and dragged away by a flying Grimm." You reply with a smirk. She rolls her eyes as she stands up off of you. You push yourself up, and she smiles at you while ruffling your hair as you wrap your arms around her.

"I missed my boy."

"I missed you too sunshine." She giggles and the two of you smile at each other, getting lost in one another's eyes.

"I hate to break up the moment." You hear a voice say. "But there are children here." You turn and see a small child playing with a toy as the old woman sits on the couch near him.

"Oh...uhhh..."

"(Y/N)!" You turn and are greeted with Ruby, Jaune, and Nora running at you. The three of them tackle you to the ground and dog pile on top of you.

"I was not gone for that long." You say with shortness of breath as the three of them start to get up.

"Okay, but you could have diiiieeeeddddd." Nora says as you push yourself up.

"There is always a chance that we can die Nora, but it is good to have you back (Y/N)." Ren says as he gives you a bro hug.

"And what? No love from the other half of RWBY?" You say, earning an eye roll from both Weiss Blake. "Come here you two. You know you missed me." They both shake their heads and smile as you pull them both into a hug.

"Thank you for saving me (Y/N)." Weiss says as she pulls away. "But, you know"

"I know, I know you could have saved yourself. It is whatever Weiss alright." You say with a sigh.

"You are something else you know that?" She says as she punches your shoulder.

"I have been told that a few times." You say with a chuckle. "Where are Oscar and Qrow at?" You ask as you look around.

"They went to see if they could find some transportation for our trip to Atlas." Ruby says.

"Yeah, we were going to head out soon and look around for you again, but I guess that we don't have to anymore." Blake adds.

"You guys have been looking for me?" You ask.

"Of course we have! A few of us go looking around the city while the rest of us check the wilderness outside of the walls." Nora exclaims.

"And somehow the lady with two prosthetic eyes found him." You hear the old woman say from the living room.

"Who is that?" You whisper to Yang as the rest of the group lets out a chuckle at her comment.

"Former badass hunter that is now a shell of her former self, but is looking for redemption by working with us now and training Ruby because she had silver eyes before they got cut out." She replies back.

"I...I just wanted her name...wait? She had silver eyes?" You say as you look past Yang and at the old woman on the couch. "Name? What is the name Yang?"

"Maria Calavera. She also went by"

"The Grim Reaper! My aunt use to tell me stories about you! Holy shit holy shit holy shit!" You exclaim as you bounce up and down. "You...oh my god the stories!"