A/N: Thank you

Hi everyone! I hope that this author's note finds you all well during this time and that it is the best that it can be given the circumstances. I write this author's note with a full heart and that is due to all of you that have supported this story. I know it is kind of sappy, but I am truly thankful for all of you that have given my work a read. This story is merely another passion project that I do in my free time and I do so since I enjoy the stories these characters are from as well as these characters. Along with those two things, I enjoy making these stories as an escape from the world and all that is going on. Life can be tough sometimes and I find shelter in writing these stories and putting myself into these fictional worlds. I hope that you all are finding some joy and happiness in this story, even if it just for the moment that you are reading it. I thank you all for four thousand reads and a little over two hundred votes in the short life span of this story. Those numbers in two months is something that warms my heart and brings me happines I never expected to receive this support on this story since and the fact that I am is mind boggling to me. Thank you all again, please stay safe during these times, and have an amazing day.