Chapter 21: The Kid

"Wake up!" You feel a boot kick your side, knocking some wind out of your lungs. Hands grab you and toss you off the cart before two pairs drag you across the ground. The ropes become loose and then the sound of clanging metal fills your ears. You rip the sack off your head and see a group of bandits staring at you.

"Raven is gonna be happy to see you." The shady looking man says with a grin. You stand up and walk to the front of the cage where he is standing, still giving you a shit eating grin. Before he is able to say anything else, you reach out and punch him in the chin and send him staggering back into his buddies.

"Ooh I'm gonna fucking kill ya." He says as he marched towards the cage.

"Open this cage up and let's see what happens." You spit back at him. The door to the cage flies open and you spring out and jump on top of the man. You start to deliver blow after blow onto his gut until he throws dirt into your face, causing you to fall back.

"Got to fight like a little bitch?" You ask as your vision come back. You see him charging at you, knife in hand as he runs forward. You wait for the moment right before he strikes and then duck your shoulder low into his knee and then push up, sending him flying over your shoulder and landing with a hard thud on the ground behind you. You turn and walk over to him, kicking the knife away as he groans in pain.

"Fuck you." He says as he spits out some blood.

"Awe, did someone bite off more than they could chew?" You ask sarcastically. "You want to have another round? Ooh how about I tie a hand behind my back."

"You are not in the place to talk kid." You look around and see barrels and blades pointed at your head. You reach for the knife and take it into your hand before standing up.

"Well, let's get started then." Before anymore action can begin, you hear a voice call out.

"Shay enough!" You hear a feminine voice say. The man pushes himself up as the bandits around you sheath their weapons.

"But this asshole knocked out my tooth." He says as he points to the left side of his mouth, revealing a place where a tooth should be.

"She doesn't care. Bring him to her tent." The body-less female voice says. The man walks past you and you follow him forward as two guards trail, breaking a hole in the circle of bandits that were surrounding you. Bandits stare at you from their tents as you are led to the massive tent that is standing at the head of the camp. Shay gestures to the tent and the two guards shove you forward up the steps. You push past the flaps of the tent and step forward.

"You got lucky." You spits out as you past. You stop and take a step back, standing face to face with him.

"Oh so now you want round two?" You say as you feel your head get hot. "Because trust me buddy you have not seen what I can do." He takes a step back before retreating down the steps. You turn and go into the tent, pushing past the flaps.

"Take a seat." You look up and see the black haired woman sitting at a table with another girl sitting next to her.

"It's you. What the hell do you want with me?" You ask her.

"Aww you get all angry and your eyes get all red, just like Yang." She says with a smirk. Your head gets even hotter and you clench your fists.

"Don't you talk about her!" You yell, breathing heavily as you glare at the woman.

"It is fine boys, just leave us be." You turn and see a collection of men retreat from the doorway. "You don't want to get too riled up or they will get the wrong idea."

"I will have no problem taking them all on." You growl.

"Please take a seat. I want to talk to the boy that is dating my daughter." You head cools off instantly and you tilt you head to the side. Same long hair, same build, and eyes red...the exact same shade as Yang's when she is angry.