Chapter 25: The Calm Before the Storm

So...like...I wanted to be able to show you guys what I wanted the emblem to be, but guess who cannot draw or use photo-shop for shit. ME! So, I used poor man's photo-shop and just made an extremely bad looking photo with Snapchat. Look...this is just suppose to be a simple image to give you guys an idea of what I wanted. The photo is located at the end of the chapter along with a reasoning as to why I chose what I did. IM SORRY FOR HOW BAD IT IS.

Also, I know that this chapter is short as hell when compared to my other ones. I want to leave the Haven fight for its own chapter or two so I hope that you guys understand and still enjoy this shorter, yet more fluff filled chapter before chaos ensues. Also...I'm so sorry for delay on this chapter. For as short as it is, it should've been out a lot sooner and I apologize for it.

Your eyes slowly open as you hear a knocking at the door.

"(Y/N)! Yang! Breakfast!" Nora chimes happily from outside of the door. You hear Yang let out a groan as she cuddles into you, burying her head into your chest and hiding under the blankets. You smile and slide down under the blankets, placing your face a few inches from hers. She opens her eyes and gives you kiss on the cheek before a sleepy smile appears on her face.

"The best view to wake up to." You say to her, making her giggle as you hold her tightly.

"You just know how to melt my heart don't you?" She says with a smile as she wraps her arms around your neck and intertwines a leg with yours. "Somehow I managed to find the sweetest man in all of Remnant. I couldn't dream up a more perfect person." You feel your face get red as you blush, then feel her soft lips on yours as she gives you a morning kiss. Your eyes go wide as she pulls away.

"Yang?" She looks at you with a smile. "Are you on birth control."

"Why? You don't want to have kids?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I...uh...it's just that the state of the world...and..."

"I'm just messing with you. No baby brawlers today." She giggles as she ruffles your hair. You let out a sigh of relief as she cuddles back into you. "Mmmm....I could just lay here all day with you. Doing nothing with my boy sounds like the perfect way to spend a day." You go to respond, but your stomach rumbles loudly. Yang starts to laugh at you, but soon her's starts to make noises of hunger as well which causes the two of you start to laugh with each other.

"(Y/N)! Stop it!" She says through misty eyes as you start to tickle her. Soon, the room is filled with laughter as the two of you wrestle around on the bed, attacking each other with tickles and kisses. Eventually you come up from the blankets and sit up on the bed, leaning your back against the wall. She peaks her head out from under the covers at the foot of the bed, hair in a mess as she lets out yawn.

"Ready to get some breakfast beautiful?" She smiles and nods her head. You go to climb out of bed, but Yang crawls forward and sits on your lap.

"I love you so much." She says as she wraps her arms around your neck and rests her forehead onto yours. You smiles and wrap your arms around her and pull her in close.

"I love you too." You whisper to her. "I love you so much." Yang giggles and gives you kiss on the nose.

"Let's just sit here for a minute...I just want to enjoy this moment with you." You smile in response and take in the moment: the most beautiful girl in the world, hair in a mess and wearing your hoodie, is sitting in your lap. Her lilac eyes full of love as she smiles at you, the person that she loves and cares for the most in the entire world. She reaches up with a hand and rubs your cheek before giving you a kiss as you wrap your arms tightly around her in response.