Kicked out

A/N - Sorry if this story is bad this is the first story I decided to write, so if I spelled a word wrong then you can tell me

3rd pov

"GET OUT OF HERE BRAT" a man screamed

A green haired neko was thrown out of the tiny apartment. As the tiny neko stood up he was hit in the head by a yellow backpack, then the door was slammed shut.

Izuku's pov

'Well today couldn't have gotten worse' I thought with my ears down and my tail dragging on the ground as i was walking around on the streets after I got kicked out. Today started out as a normal day my 'father' dragged me out of bed by my hair then decided it was time for me to be tortured. It started as normal him dropping heavy things on my tail, burning me, and the most famous one the beer bottle smashed on me. When my 'father' or should i say Hisashi got done with seeing me in pain he walked away. I thought that was it but he had other plans and came back. He tried to touch my ears so I naturally swiped my claws and scratched his eye. That was the worst move I could have done because he then proceeded to throw me out.

Just as i got done recapping all the things that happened to me inside my head i felt a tiny drop of water on my head. 'Just great' I thought as it started to pour rain. I started to look around and I found an empty trash can so I stuffed myself and my backpack in it, put the lid on the top of the can, and sat there in dark silence.

_______Timeskip to the next night______

I woke up and let out a tiny mew like yawn. 'I guess I fell asleep and turned into a cat. I pushed the top of the trashcan off with my tiny paw and jumped out. When i turned into a cat i had tiny clothes on which was what i was wearing when i got kicked out and a tiny yellow backpack.

'Wow it's dark I wonder how long I slept' I wondered as I started to walk out of the alley. The second I stepped out of the alley I was picked up.

Aizawa's pov

"Hun can you please go on patrol tonight" Mic said, as he was on his knees begging.

"Fine" I groaned "but only because i love you." As I made my way out of our house I heard him yell thanks.

I started jumping from roof to roof until I heard a tiny mew, so I went into the alley and I saw a tiny green kitten with a green jumper and a tiny yellow backpack on. I was confused because why would a cat, more or less a kitten, be in an alleyway with clothes on, so I did the reasonable thing and put the kitten in my scarf.

( 506 words)