The first day of U.A.

Aizawa's pov

I was walking home thinking about the problem childs abusive dad. 'Hm I should probably get him arrested so I can adopt the problem child,' I thought. Reached my house and found problem child, in his normal form, sleeping in front of the door.

I looked at him a while before I brought my attention to his ears. 'I guess it won't hurt to touch his ears' I thought. As soon as my hand got close to his ears he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't even try to touch my ears without permission," problem child growled.

I sighed, unlocking the door and letting him walk in. "You know your letter will go to your father's house," I mentioned. I noticed that the problem child slightly tensed up when I said the word father.

"Is everything ok problem child?" I asked while sitting down next to him. "N-no I won't be able to g-get the letter," he stuttered. I was surprised I haven't seen him stutter since I first met him.

Izuku's pov

"Don't worry problem child I'll get him arrested tonight and you can help me, how 'bout that," I heard Aizawa say. My ears perked up as I looked at him. "You mean he will finally be gone?" I asked "yep now you have a while before 12 A.M. so just lay around," Aizawa replied.

___time skip___

"Are you ready," I heard Aizawa say. "Yep I'm ready," I said while grabbing my yellow backpack. I ran out of the house to be met with Shoto. "Hi Sho," I said while hugging him. "Hello Zuku," he responded while scratching behind my ears.

"Sometimes I wish you were a girl so you could marry Shoto and have the perfect child," Endeavor said while picking me up. "Or I could find someone with a quirk to turn you into a girl," he said, while he placed me down and started to pet my head.

It took awhile before we actually got there but when we did It was 11:55 so we had some time to prepare. "Hey Sho thanks for doing my makeup to make me look all bruised up," I said. "No problem, it's the least I could do when you've helped me out with so many things in my life," he replied.

"Problem child, it's time I hope you're ready," Aizawa called. I jumped up and gave a thumbs up to Aizawa. Everyone hid as I walked up to the door. 'Ok all I have to do is get him to hit me or something like that for proof,' I thought as I sighed.

I knocked on the door only to be greeted with the stench of alcohol. "Oh so the ungrateful brat is back," he snarled. I just growled at him as a response. "Oh come on don't treat your father like that," he said not knowing it would piss me off. "Oh shut the fuck up," I growled under my breath.

"Huh what was that brat?" he asked clearly knowing what I said. "M-may I come in?" I asked knowing it would be a better way to get proof. "Hm lets see. If you pass this little test you can come in," he said grinning. He then smashed a glass bottle on my head.

Sho quickly froze my so-called father, as all the other heroes came out of their hiding spots to arrest him, and like that I was free from ever being with him ever again. Well that is until next time I.

__time skip__

"Nya I'm going to be late," I said to myself as I quickly threw on my kitty U.A. uniform. I grabbed my backpack and ran out of the door.

I quickly ran to U.A. and reached class 1-A in record time. 'This is a gigantic door, even my dragon form could walk in,' I thought as I pushed the door open. "HEY IZU GET THIS WANNABE SONIC AWAY FROM ME," Kacchan yelled as soon as I walked in.

I sighed, flattening my ears. 'I guess it's time for my second special move,' I thought, giving Kacchan a signal to look away from me. Once Kacchan looked away I put my plan into effect.

I walked up to the sonic wannabe and gave him a cute look. "M-mr can you please stop harassing my friend?" I asked while fiddling with my tail. "B-but this guy has his feet on the desk and that disrespectful to the people who made it.

'Dang I guess I have to use more of my cuteness power to make him stop' I thought letting my ears flatten to make it look like I'm sad. Kacchan had his eyes closed so I guess he knew it would have come to this. "B-b-b-b-b-but Mr you're being mean to my friend, and when you're mean to my friend you're mean to me," I said while bringing fake tears to my eyes.

Everyone in the room saw that I had tears in my eyes so they ran up to me to comfort me. "Don't cry I'll make sure that unmanly guy will stop being mean to your friend," a guy with red hair said.

"Yeah," everyone said while glaring at the sonic wannabe. "T-thanks guys but please don't hurt him," I said while wiping away my fake tears.

"Ahem," someone said by the door. "It took you guys 8 seconds to quiet down, and time is precious," Aizawa said while getting out of his sleeping bag. "You can call me Mr. Aizawa or Aizawa sensei, now put these on and head to the field," Aizawa said while handing everyone our gym clothes.

After we all got changed we met him on the field. "Good all of you guys are here, now today we will be having a quirk assessment test," Aizawa said. "What about orientation, aren't we going to miss it?" Uraraka asked. "In U.A. teachers can teach however we wan't and future heroes don't need to attend something that pointless," Aizawa replied.

"Now Bakugou throw this ball, and you can use your quirk," Aizawa said while throwing a softball at Kacchan. Kacchan caught it and walked inside the circle. "Just remember to stay inside of the circle," Aizawa said. Kacchan just nodded as he rubbed his hands on the softball.

Kacchan brung his arm back and got in a throwing position. "DIIIIIIIEEEEE," Kacchan yelled as he threw the ball with an explosion. I snickered a bit at the fact Kacchan yelled die but quickly composed myself as Kacchan walked back next to me. Aizawa showed the little device at the class. The device read 705.2 m.

"Wow this is going to be so fun," a girl with pink skin and horns said. I mentaly facepalmed knowing that she shouldn't have said that. "Fun? Well then the person who comes last is going to be expelled if you think this is fun," Aizawa said smiling.

Most of the activities were easy when I could just transform into a certain animal. I was the last person for the ball throwing test and I was pretty nervous. I took the ball and stepped into the circle. I closed my eyes and felt fur fully cover me. I opened my eyes to be greeted by everyone looking shocked that I just transformed into a kitsune.

"Y-your the kitsune from the exams," everyone, except Uraraka and Kacchan, said shocked. I just nodded my head as I picked up the softball in my mouth. I turned around and got ready to throw the ball only to be transformed back into a human. "Izuku use your most powerful form unless you don't want more training," Aizawa said with his quirk activated.

"Y-yes sir," I said while he deactivated his quirk. I closed my eyes as I felt like I was getting taller. I opened my eyes to see that I actually transformed into a dragon. I picked up the ball on the ground with my claws. I threw the ball hard and used a roar to push it even farther.I shifted back to my normal form as I watched the ball create a dent in the moon.

As Aizawa showed us our scores I saw that I was in first and a person named Hagakure came in last place. "Oh yeah and the person who came in last was just a ruse to make you do your best, now class dismissed," Aizawa said while walking inside.

After we all got changed back into our uniforms we had free period. Everyone came up to me and started asking me questions about all the animals I could transform into.

???'s pov

"Him, I want that kid that you kidnapped a long time ago," I said to my student. "Mraw, I understand sensei, Nya," my student answered.

A/N: So hello guys I think I'm going to make this a Deku bowl And then just one ship that comes out on top. I'm not telling you the ship so just hope it's yours.

(1433 words )