U.A. entrance exams

Warning: there is cursing in this chapter by Izu and Bakugou

Izuku's pov

The second Kacchan started walking away I got picked up. I meowed loudly trying to get Kacchan's attention. "Aww aren't you just a cute thing," the brunette who picked me up said. "Hey get your hands off that kitten," I heard Kacchan growl. The brunette slowly put me down and apologized to me. She then ran away after Kacchan glared at her.

I transformed into my normal form shocking some people nearby. "Why did you scare her off Kacchan?" I hissed with my tail swishing behind me. "I knew that you wouldn't want to be held," Kacchan replied.

We started walking to the exam place until someone stepped on my tail. "Nya that hurt," I said with tears in my eyes. "O-oh sorry I didn't mean to step in your tail," the same brunette from before said. "Hurry up Izu or we're going to be late," Kacchan slightly yelled. "Oh I gotta go see you later," I said while running off.

The written part of the exams were easy. I'm just worried about the physical part. I guess Kacchan could tell that I was nervous about something because he started scratching behind.

"WELCOME TO THE EXAMS CAN I GET A YEAH," Present mic yelled. My tail started to swish around when I saw that he was the announcer. "I guess not," Mic said when he got no yeah in response.

Mic then started to explain about the robots. "So you have the 1 pointers, the 2 pointers, and the three pointers. Th-," "Present Mic there are four robots on this paper, if this is an error it tarnishes the reputation of U.A.," a bluenette interrupted. He then directed his attention to me. "And you stop swishing your tail and purring. You are distracting the others," he said while pointing at me.

Kacchan facepalmed and counted down from 3. "Well I'm Soooooo fucking sorry that I have cat features. You know that it isn't my fucking fault that I can't control my fucking purring, and you don't see any one complining about what I was doing. Oh and one more fucking thing. If you were listening you would notice the Present Mic was getting to the last fucking robot. So would you kindly sit the fuck down bitch," I hissed with my half burnt tail fluffed up. The bluenette sat down and mumbled something about a villian under his breath.

"Well thank you examine # 1114, the last robot is an obstacle so just avoid it," Present Mic said. "Now let's go -," "PLUS ULTRA," most of us yelled.

"Wow Izu you snapped at that guy," Kacchan complimented while everybody was leaving. "Yeah I'm not gonna let some Sonic the hedgehog wannabe tell me what to do," I scoffed. "Well meet me at the front gates when the exams are over," I said while walking away.

When I was outside looking at all of the contestants I saw the brunette that stepped on my tail earlier. She looked nervous so I was walking to help her calm down 'till the Sonic wannabe stepped in front of me.

"I hope you aren't going to distract her," the Sonic wannabe said. "Boi I'm going to help her calm down anyone with a fucking brain would see that she is nervous," I snapped back. "So would you kindly fuck off asshole," I said sharply then walked over to the brunnette.

"Um hello," I said. "Oh hello you're the neko whose tail I stepped on earlier, nice to meet you I'm Ochaco Uraraka," she said. "Mhm I'm Izuku Midoriya and I'm also that kitten you picked up earl-" "GO" Mic interrupted. "Well I gotta go," I said while rushing in. I quickly shifted into a lion with bat wings and started clawing the robots.

I gathered 69 points when the 0 pointer was let out. I shifted back into my normal form and started to run away like everyone else until I heard a yell. Looking back I saw that Uraraka was trapped under some fallen rocks.

"Uraraka what's your quirk?" I asked while running up to her "Z-zero gravity," she replied. "Can you use it? I asked quickly. She just shook her head. 'Fine I guess I have to use my secret move,' I thought while transforming into kitsune. I could tell that people were surprised that I could do this but I just brushed it off.

"Kitsune float," I semi yelled while jumping in the air to get closer to the 0 pointer. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BASTARD," I yelled. I started to create a giant green fireball. "HA MEET MY KITSUNE PYRO FIREBALL," I yelled as soon I chucked the fireball at the robot. I floated down quickly and ran to shield Uraraka as the robot made a huge explosion. I shifted back into my normal form when I heard the siren signaling the exam was over and managed to get the rubble that fell on Uraraka's foot.

After Recovery Girl Uraraka started to thank me a bunch for saving her. "It's no big deal," I said while purring. "No it is so these pets are your thanks," she said while scratching behind my ear. "Hm how 'bout this I'll transform into a kitten and you take me to the gates to meet my friend," I said. 'Sure, but what do they look like?" she asked.

"Spiky ash blond hair with a resting bitch face," I said while transforming into a kitten. I climbed up her leg and onto her head slowly letting sleep take over.

Bakugou's pov

"The bitch is late," I mumbled under my breath while I was waiting for Izu. I looked up and saw that the same brunette that I saw today was running towards me. "Hello I'm Ochaco Uraraka and your friend told me to meet you here," she said. "You have spikey ash blond hair and a resting bitch face so you must be the friend he described," she said.

I growled under my breath and took the sleeping kitten off Round face's head. "Well thank you for bringing him to me," I growled while walking away.

( 1005 words )