Sports Festival Pt. 3 - Broken

Izuku's pov

Most of the round one battles were boring except Sho's and Kacchan's. Sho went against Sero, or as I call him Scotch tape, and froze the whole arena making Scotch tame unable to move, which deemed Sho the winner. Kacchan went against Kirby, and beat the shit out of her. Like literally, after Kacchan was done with her she looked like she died, then Kacchan revived her just to be killed again, and he revived her once again so he had to live in this world. Anyways before I went to get lunch with the rest of the class Sho pulled me into one of the tunnels.

"You wanted to talk to me," I said trying to stare into his eyes menacingly. "Yeah I wanted to talk about my old man," Sho responded. "Ugh Shoto Todoroki," I said using his whole name which I never do. "You need to get a god damn hold of yourself. If you keep acting like a baby and not using your fire side you'll be worse than Shinso, and he had the audacity to learn about my parents and bring them up," I said slapping him across the face.

Sho gave me a surprised look before opening his mouth to talk. "Nope, nope, I'm going to stop you there," I said before Sho could utter any words. "I don't care if you're not going to use it because you are a product of a quirk marriage, that's like saying I'm not going to use my legs because my terrible father, or should I say Hisashi, uses his," I said angrily. "Oh and I have one question so bear with me now," I said looking at Sho. I got a nod as a reply from Sho. "Is your old man you?" I asked knowing the answer. "N-no," Sho responded confused. "See he isn't you, so the fire that you use isn't his," I said, before walking away.

After I turned the corner I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. "Dear god, how could I act so brave when I was so scared and nervous?" I asked myself. "Maybe Shinso was correct and I am pathetic and think I'm better than everyone else?" I asked myself sadly. "No you're not, if you were then no one would would like you," I responded to myself and wiped away my tears.

I started walking to the lunch room to meet up with my friend until I bumped into a man the devil is afraid of. "Hey my little kitten how are you? I heard you got more features after coming back to life like the angel you are," Endeavor flattered. "What do you want?" I asked, trying to act fierce. "Fine, I want my little angel to tell my brat to use my fire side," Endeavor said, happily.

I quickly changed into my normal kitsune form and pinned Endeavor down with my paw. "Don't try to use your fire. This little kitsune form is immune to fire," I said when I noticed him trying to escape. Endeavor whimpered like a scared puppy when I said that he couldn't use his fire. "First of all bitch, Sho's fire side is not yours it is his' so he doesn't have to use it," I said pressing down even harder. "Second, you trash, I can't believe you made three other kids before Sho just to try them out as experiments. You are almost as bad as my so-called father," I said, growling the last part. "Oh and you motherfuching peice of firey shit, I am not your little angel and I never will be until you treat Sho like a father should," I growled.

I took my paw off of the piece of shit and shifted back into my human form. "I will help Sho use his fire half, but only because I want to help him as a friend," I hissed before walking away and to lunch.

___time skipu___

"W-w-w-w-what if Sho is mad at me for before and he fights me like you fought Kirby?" I asked Kacchan, letting my nerves get to me. "If he does he's going to be on a bunch of peoples kill list," Kacchan responded, scratching behind my ears to calm me down. I looked at the clock and saw that I should get ready to fight. "A-ah Kacchan I'm going to mentally prepare myself, bye," I purred jumping up and running towards the tunnel I was in before my first fight.

"Here we have the wondrous living Bakeneko with more than one quirk, Izuku Midoriya!" Papa announced very loudly. As I walked out on the field a whole bunch of fangirls screeched. "And now here comes the son of the #2 hero Endeavor, Shoto Todoroki. Sho had his own group of fangirls screech as he walked on the field.

"R-ready, and go," Auntie Midnight said, sensing the tension between me and Sho.

3rd pov

Todoroki immediately sent ice towards Izuku attempting to trap him. "Nope sorry but that's too cold," Izuku said using One for All and breaking his thumb and middle finger. Izu transformed into a kitten attempting to dodge all of the Ice spikes that were coming for him. "N-nya that hurt," Izuku cried as Todoroki pierced one of his tails with an ice spike. Izuku quickly shifted back into a human and pulled his tail off of the ice spike.

"Please just give up Zuku," Todoroki pleaded when he saw the shape Izuku was in. "N-never I'm going to win for Kacchan," Izuku said sternly as he sent shockwaves towards Todoroki. This ice and shockwave went on for a while until Izuku had broken every bone in his tails and hands that he could, and Todoroki's left side was covered in patches of ice.

"Tch Sho why don't you just use your fire side?" Izuku aked with shallow breaths. "I said before I'm not going to use my old man's quirk," Todoroki responded. "Tch, IT'S NOT HIS QUIRK IT'S YOU POWER! LIKE I SAID IT'S YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS," Izuku yelled inspirationally.

Todoroki's right side burst out in flames breaking his word when he said he wouldn't use his fire. "Zuku now I have another favor to owe you," Todoroki said with tears in his eyes. "Heh I guess you do," Izuku responded dogging the fire coming his way. "Believe it or not this kitten is my strongest form," Izuku said, charging One for All. "Lets see about that," Todoroki semi-playfully retorted, readying his fire.

Both of the friends, that were now rivals, launched themselves at each other. The pro hero Cementoss used his quirk to put up multiple walls stopping the impact. As both of the rivals hit the wall they created a big explosion launching them back.

"Look at this both of the contestants are still in the arena but they are down," Present mic exclaimed. "No look at that Todoroki is getting up, if Izuku gets up then it's the first one out of the ring," Aizawa said looking at Todoroki getting up. Izuku got a whole bunch of yells telling him that he could get up and that he could still fight but, one explosive ash blond yelled helping Izuku once again. "IZU DON'T LOSE TO THAT ICY HOT BASTARD! YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER OUR PROMISE THAT WE MADE," Bakugou yelled depreatly. At this remark Izuku's ear twitched and he slowly got up. "Y-yeah m-my promise that I made, I can't forget it," Izuku mumbled to himself.

___flashback to before the entrance exams___

"Kacchan your fur is super spikey today," Izuku said while grooming Bakugou's fur. "Yeah but spiky hair is my best quality. Everyone will remember me as the hero with super spiky ash blond hair," Bakugou said, chuckling. "Yeah and they'll remember me as the fluffy green haired hero, because green fluffy hair is by best quality," Izuku added on. "Yep we'll be pro heroes together," Izuku said nuzzling into Bakugou's fur. "I-izu can you promise me that when we get into U.A. that when you're fighting a physical battle or a verbal battle you will always stand strong and don't let the opponent get the best of you?" Bakugou asked with tears in his eyes. "M-mhm I'll make sure that I'll win even if I have to break myself, especially if it's for you Kacchan," Izuku responded crying.

___flashback over___

'I have to win this for Kacchan, and to show shinso that I'm not pathetic,' Izuku thought as he ran towards Todoroki still in his kitten form. Izuku quickly grew tiny white wings and flapped them to fly a bit. 'I'm going to break myself so I can win this battle,' Izuku thought as he rammed his head into Todoroki's chest, not giving Todoroki time to use any of his quirks.

Todoroki stumbled and fell out of the ring as Izuku landed on the ground and passed out. "The winner is Izuku because before he passed out Todoroki fell out of the ring," Aizawa explained while the medical bots took the winner and the loser to Recovery Girl. "we will have a short intermission so the friend of the hurt contestants can see them.

Bakugou sprinted his way to Recovery Girls office so he could see Izuku.

Bakugou's pov

I barged in the room seeing Izu's kitten form (without the wings) unconscious on one of the hospital beds. "Ah hello Bakugou," the old lady said. "Y-yeah hello Recovery Girl," I greeted walking over to Izu's bed. "Shit Izu, you really broke yourself," I whispered. "Yeah it's sad to see him in this state," Pikachu said behind me. "Mhm it's kinda like the time when he fought the nomu," Raccoon eyes added on. "Y-yeah I never want to see him like this again but I know I will," I responded, scratching the top of Izu's kitten head.

( 1625 words )