Reunion

A/N- ok so how the hell did I get #2 in dadzawa. I'm so surprised that this story even got reads. Honestly I only made this story so I wasn't always bored but still, All I can do Is thank you guys.

 Honestly I only made this story so I wasn't always bored but still, All I can do Is thank you guys

Izuku's pov

Izuku's pov

I woke up to yelling in the room. I looked around the room before I noticed someone. "Huh is that you Kacchan?" I asked. He looked over at me and his face lit up. He ran over to me and away from Aizawa. "Izu you have no clue how worried when you suddenly went missing," he said then hugged me.

"I m-missed you too, Kacchan. Ever since Hisashi kicked me out I've been living on the streets," I said with tears threatening to spill. "Tch, he was a sorry excuse for a father," Kacchan said angrily while wiping my tears away.

Our reunion was interrupted by Aizawa clearing his throat. "So problem child do you know this person," Aizawa said while looking at Kacchan. I nodded my head "Yeah this is my childhood friend Katsuki Bakugou, or as I call him Kacchan," I said introducing him.

Kacchan just nodded and pulled up a chair next to the bed and sat in it. Aizawa glared at Kacchan but then said, "When did you have another quirk other than transformation." "I don't know but t-ther was this guy that called himself A-All For One, and he said that other quirk I had was his gift to me," I replied

"Well when is Izu getting out of the hospital I wanna see where he lives?" Kacchan asked angrily. "I told you before that once they run the tests he can leave," Aizawa retorted. "Is this the dumb thing you guys were fighting about when I woke up?" I asked confused.

"Yes it is," Kacchan scoffed. I heard Aizawa growl from across the room after Kacchan made the statement.

____time skip to after the tests____

Aizawa and Kacchan are following me to my house to see what it looks like since I can turn them into animals. We reached my house after a while. "Ok you might need to get used to this form but you will be able to enter my house," I said while transforming into a cat. I climbed up Kacchan and transformed him into a cat. Then I did the same thing with Aizawa.

Bakugou's pov

'How the heck did Izu build this house,' I thought surprised as I looked around. There was a table, a couch, lots of cat clothes, a cat bed and other things. Me and Aizawa sat on the couch as we waited for Izu to place all of his birthday presents that he got four years ago.

"This is......cool," the hobo looking guy named Aizawa said, surprised that Izu built this. "Yeah isn't it," I said while trying to make my tail stop flicking. "Guys the food is done," we heard Izu yell from the kitchen. "If it's cat food I'm not eating," I yelled back. Izu walked out of the kitchen and chuckled just because I'm a cat doesnt mean I eat cat food," Izu said.

"Good," I said as I got up to walk and get food. I stumbled over my paws a couple of times. I growled in frustration as I kept stumbling. Once I finally got my food I noticed it was fish. We all ate in silence as we sat on the floor.

After we were done eating we all went into the living room to ask questions. "So Izu you said you got kicked out by that sorry excuse of a father but how did you learn to build this house?" I asked. "Well I watched a construction crew build a model and I kinda just copied it but bigger," Izu replied.

"What about school don't you have to go to school all over again to catch up to kids your age," Aizawa asked. Izu just shook his head no and said, "No, one of the villains taught me everything that people would know at my age." I was surprised that a villain was being nice for once.

3rd pov

After a while both Bakugou and Aizawa had to go but that was after they told Izuku to be careful. "Yeah yeah, I won't get kittynapped again," Izuku said after changing Aizawa and Bakugou back. "Bye see you guys later," Izuku said before walking into his house.

( 725 words )