A cold

Aizawa's pov

I heard a knock at the door so I got up to let the problem child. Honestly I was pretty happy that he started coming over to me and Hizashi's house. I opened the door to be greeted by the problem child passing out.

I started to panic, and by panic I was terrified. "HIZASHI GET OVER HERE!" I yelled. When Hizashi saw that I had a passed out problem child he ran to get a wet rag. I took off the problem child's backpack and set him on our couch.

I felt the problem child's forehead, and quickly noticed that he had a fever. I quickly ran into the bathroom, to get medicine, as Hizashi came into the living room.

____A tiny timeskip____

Me and Hizashi heard shuffling in the living room to find that the problem child was waking up.I grabbed the medicine and quickly ran to the couch. "W-where am I?" problem child asked. "You're in my house, you passed out when I opened the door." I answer while pouring a spoonful of medicine. "Here drink this," I said while holding up the spoon.

"What's this for?" problem child asked. "It's for you to get better," I replied Problem child hesitantly took the medicine. I sat there looking at him while he sat up. 'Did I break him,' I thought. Hizashi came into the room seeing why neither of us were talking.

Suddenly problem child's pupils widened, and he got a tiny creepy smile on his face. I looked at him worried and in a second he disappeared. "Oh god. Hizashi, where did problem child go?" I asked

"I don't know where Izuku went but the door's not open so he's still in here," Hizashi replied. Then It hit me, like no literally the problem child ran into my face. I quickly grabbed the child to stop him from running around.

The kid transformed into a mouse and quickly jumped out of my hands. Then he transformed into the kitsune my class was so scared of. He started to run around the house still in the form. "Ok Hizashi don't panic, the kitsune Is Izuku." I said

I made a mental note that medicine makes him act like he is drunk. Well at least it should wear off in 6 hours.

Izuku's pov

I felt likeI woke up for a second time after taking that so-called medicine. I look around to see that I'm in my kitsune so I transformed. I looked around more, noticing that everything was trashed and Aizawa, along with Hizashi, was on the floor.

Hm I wonder what happened here.

(427 words)