Sports Festival Pt. 1

Izuku's pov

"Hey Mido do you think you'll be ok with the sports festival?" Kaminari asked, brushing my tails. "Honestly I don't know what if my terrible father decides to kittynap me?" I wondered out loud. "Don't worry everyone will protect you Deku," Kirby said, skipping over to us. "Deku?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah Deku, it sounds like Dekiru, which means it can," Kirby responded. "Yeah I don't mind, even though deku means useless," I said, mumbling the last part. "There your fur is clean and brushed out," Kaminari said, proud of his brushing skills. "Yeah and it's just in time," I responded, happily. "Uh Deku why is your middle tail fluffier than the others?" Kirby asked. "Well I have a perfect reasoning for that, since my middle tail was my only tail before I died that is why it has the burn and is fluffier than my others," I explained.

"Guys we're being called out," sonic said, taking my hand and leading me out with the rest of the class. After Present Mic, or papa, called out all of the other first year classes that weren't introduced in this book, we started the opening ceremony thing. "Now we have Izuku Midoriya, Class 1-A's representative and top student, giving a speech," Auntie Midnight announced, cracking her whip thing.

I slowly walked onto the stage and let out a shaky breath. "U-um well I hope everyone, even the ones that haven't been introduced in the book yet, will give a good performance. So let's all go PLUS ULTRA," I said, yelling the plus ultra part, and walking back down where all of the students were.

Auntie Midnight spun a wheel to figure out what the first totally entertaining thing we were doing. The wheel slowed down and landed on the first competition, an obstacle course. Most of the teachers herderd us into a tunnel while the others set up the obstacle course.

3rd pov

After a couple of minutes all of the teachers had finished setting up the obstacle course and were getting ready to start the competition. Izuku was towards the back of the crowd of students stretching. Izuku quickly transformed into a kitten when he saw the gates opening. "GO," Present Mic yelled when the gates were fully open.

Izuku jumped on some students' heads and made his way to the front of the crowd. 'Wow Sho really had to freeze all of this,' Izuku thought, running past all of the ice. Izuku shifted into a cheetah and quickly ran to catch up with Todoroki and Bakugou. "Ha this is easy," Mineta said, landing on Izuku's back. "Eww get off of me you spoiled grape," Izuku retorted, disgusted.

As if the 0 pointer robots heard what Izuku said, it knocked Mineta off of Izuku's back. "Looks like the students met the giant robots!" Present Mic exclaimed, as Todoroki froze all of the robots and Izuku transformed into a finch out of fear.

"Looks like two studens are trapped under the 0 pointers," Aizawa announced. "I'm NOT GOING TO LOSE TO CLASS 1-B," Kirishima yelled, using his quirk to break through the frozen robots. "YEAH AND I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE TO THOSE CLASS 1-A LOSERS," the iron quirked kid yelled, using his quirk to break out of the robots too.

"Looks like a couple of students made it to the death pit, where one fall could lead to slowing you down!" Present Mic announced, when he saw that some of the students made it to that section. Izuku transformed into a tiny spider and attached himself to the back of Todoroki. Todoroki froze his way over, unknowingly helping Izuku, and Bakugou used his explosions to prepell himself over, while the others had to use the provided ropes.

The Todoroki, Izuku, and Bakugou made their way to the final part of the course. "Looks like some of the students made it to the minefield," Aizawa announced with a bored tone. "Thanks for the ride Sho, I'll repay you later," Izuku said, transforming into a mouse and jumping off of Todoroki's head, getting a boost. "TCH, YOU RAT GET BACK HERE," Bakugou angrily yelled, using his explosions to get closer to Izuku. "First of all I'm not a rat, I'm a mouse, and second, I don't feel like dying even though I almost did it once," Izuku said, scurrying faster.

"LOOKS LIKE THREE STUDENTS ARE ON THE FINAL STRETCH," Present Mic yelled, breaking the microphone he and Aizawa were using. 'Hehe time for my final move," Izuku thought sinisterly transforming into a kitten sized kitsune. Izuku spun his 9 tails in a circle and propelled himself forward passing the finish line coming in first.

"Looks like the seven tailed neko won," Aizawa announced, pulling another microphone out of his scarf. "Sho my fur is messed up, I have to get it brushed again," Izuku whined shifting back into his human form and running up to Todoroki, who came in third. "Don't worry I can brush your tails," Bakugou, who got second place, said as everyone started to finish the race.

"Now that everyone is here we can start the second event which is a cavalry battle," Midnight announced, getting everyone's attention. "The place you got is how many points, so like third place gets 300 points, second place gets 500 points, and lastly first place gets 1,000,000 points," Midnight announced.

'Wait, one million points," Izuku thought shocked as he felt everyone look at him.

( 897 words )