Shorts- Dead cat

( Here's a short on how one of Aizawa's classes killed a cat because I have writers block )

Aizawa's pov

"Hey Aizawa can you tell me about the time your older class killed a cat?" problem child asked, during the end of class. "Wait what do you mean killed a cat?" Kaminari asked. "When I was younger I was brought here off of the streets by Aizawa and I attacked the class out of fear, then when I recovered the class said they thought that they killed another cat," problem child explained. "Can you pwease tell us the story?" Eri asked. "Fine, now listen class I'll only tell this story once," I said.

3rd pov

Aizawa was taking his normal patrol route when he heard a small meow. "Huh what's that," Aizawa said to himself jumping down into the alley. He spent a while looking for where the small cries were coming from. "Ahh there you are, little kitty," Aizawa said, picking up a brown and black cat.

Aizawa quickly made his way home not wanting to scare that cat more than it already was. "Zashi I'm home," Aizawa called, closing the door behind him. "You're home too early, did you find another cat?" Hizashi asked. "How did you guess," Aizawa sarcastically responded, putting the cat on the floor. "Well anyways I'm going to bed," Aizawa said, walking towards their bedroom.

Hizashi let out a sigh. All the paperworks that he was doing was really making him tired. "Well you should be ready for tomorrow kitty, you probably will have to deal with Shota's loud class," Hizashi chuckled, as the cat jumped up on his lap.

The next day, just as Hizashi said, Aizawa brung the cat to his class. "I found this cat in an alleyway ,his name is coffee, and just be nice to it while I sleep," Aizawa said, getting in his sleeping bag.

"Woah it's a cat," Raion said, picking up the cat gently. "I wonder what we should do with the kitty?" Naiko-teki asked quietly, ruffling her blue feathers. "Oh I have a bunch of toys, bork," Inu said, taking toys out of his backpack. "Aww but I wanted to dissect this cat," Osore said disappointed. "NOOO THAT'S NOT VERY HERO LIKE!" Gaiko-teki yelled, taking the cat away from Raion.

In the spur of the moment the cat attacked Gaiko-teki out of fear. When the cat landed on the ground Naiko-teki flew up to the ceiling and Raion attached to the ceiling out of fear. Inu started to bark at the cat, scaring it more. The cat ran over to Osore, and again out of fear Osore activated his quirk, which reliced a bunch of gas that made people see their fears. Osore then activated his second quirk, which was gravity, and put enough force on the cat to make it explode.

"Oh god how could this happen!" Tori exclaimed, shifting into a bird. "T-too scary," Bagu said from inside his shell. "Mr Aizawa helped us," Gaiko-teki said, using his quirk to create clones to wake up Aizawa. "What the hel- OH GOD WHY IS THEiR CAT GUTS ON THE FLOOR," Aizawa yelled

"It's dead," Hi cried on the floor while everyone else was running around the room. "Why couldn't we just play with the cat," Gamen cried out, holding onto Hi. "SHUT UP EVERYONE," Aizawa yelled, activating his quirk. After everyone quieted down Aizawa started to ask questions.

"Who killed the coffee?" Aizawa growled. Every single person in the room pointed at Osore. "God damn it, this is why I don't bring in animals because I was scared that you would kill it," Aizawa groned.

Izuku's pov

"And that is how one of my classes killed a cat," dad finished. "Dear god that was....gory," I said, taking my hands off of Eri's ears. "Izu-chan don't be sad," Eri said, trying to push my ears back up. "Jeez I never want to meet that class," Kirishima said. "No I would love to meet the Osore guy," Kacchan said with a smile.

"Eri remind me to never let Kacchan get close to a cat," I said.

(658 words )